The_post_modern_sadist
wow a scene skank being a scene skank , big surprise there. this band will always be know more for having hot keyboardists than the actual music, which is meh.

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
She does have nice pert tits.....
Quote 0 0
Ugly_Kid_Joe
The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

wow a scene skank being a scene skank , big surprise there. this band will always be know more for having hot keyboardists than the actual music, which is meh.
What the fuck is your problem? Are you a fucking queer or some shit? I' let her play keyboard naked all night long after I fuck the shit out of her.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
Ugly_Kid_Joe wrote:

What the fuck is your problem? Are you a fucking queer or some shit? I' let her play keyboard naked all night long after I fuck the shit out of her.
You just agreed with him, if the only thing you want her to do is play her shitty keyboards naked then she will be known for posting nudes more so than for WOP's mediocre music.
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
PrimusSucks wrote:

Ugly_Kid_Joe wrote:

You just agreed with him, if the only thing you want her to do is play her shitty keyboards naked then she will be known for posting nudes more so than for WOP's mediocre music.
ding ding ding we have a winner

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
PrimusSucks wrote:

she will be known for posting nudes more so than for WOP's mediocre music.

They're already known more for bein' naked on the web than thier musical ability.  I, personally, don't have the slightest problem with that.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
I didnt see any pics there, wtf?
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
oh nevermind i found them.  the first 1 doesn't really look like her, the second one you can't tell, and the 3rd one barely looks like her cause i've only seen her with dark hair.  anyway i like winds of plague.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

oh nevermind i found them.  the first 1 doesn't really look like her, the second one you can't tell, and the 3rd one barely looks like her cause i've only seen her with dark hair.  anyway i like winds of plague.

The 3rd one isn't her.  It's Emma Watson (Harry Potter movies).
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Skull And Crossbones wrote:

The 3rd one isn't her.  It's Emma Watson (Harry Potter movies).

oh, that site had "lets make up an interesting story to get more people to come to it" written all over it lol.
Quote 0 0