Gnomez
Jeepers anything else!?
You forgot to bring the kitchen sink!!
Quote 0 0
zfw
Alpine Valley was one place that actually let you leave to the parking lot and return into the venue. They gave you a time-stamped voucher and you had like 45 minutes to get back or you were SOL.
Quote 0 0
Stumperxxx
Phone will suffice for camera.  My buddys phone takes a better video then what my actual camera does.  :S. 
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
zfw wrote:

Alpine Valley was one place that actually let you leave to the parking lot and return into the venue. They gave you a time-stamped voucher and you had like 45 minutes to get back or you were SOL.

so i figured that you were not only zfw. but A_C and alpinevalleygirl as well.
if it was that easy for me think about how stupid most current members are?
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
f_darkbladeus wrote:

Just spoke with the general manager there. He said that they will not allow anything into the venue period. No blankets, no chairs, no anything. No water because the bottles end up being thrown. Even if you have a doctors note regarding heatstroke (bingo) no water comes in.

He said that the artist usually determines the policy on camera's. Their policy is nothing with a detachable lens. But that they will have more information probably the week of the event (that it's too soon for anyone to be thinking about that).

He said the weather there is HOT. No humidity. It may reach 100.

FUCK. I hope Ozzy doesn't declare no camera's.

Wizard?
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
zfw
Kola_Knut wrote:

zfw wrote:

I don't know where you got your figures...but evidently you are the stupid one. I am not A_C nor AlpineValleyGirl. Never have been, never claimed to be, never pretended to be ANYONE on here but myself.
Are you really THAT stupid?
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
zfw wrote:

Kola_Knut wrote:

zfw wrote:

I don't know where you got your figures...but evidently you are the stupid one. I am not A_C nor AlpineValleyGirl. Never have been, never claimed to be, never pretended to be ANYONE on here but myself.
Are you really THAT stupid?

maybe. YES. sometimes. does all the above count as answer? if so i wanna change my first statement!
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0