LOKISrevenge
got a cool "ystopia" shirt  annnnd a WARBRINGER CD..........SIGNED .... WOOOOO  HOOO
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
HOLY FUCK.......There's a shark swimmin on the bolttom of my CD
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
GOT SOME EXCELLENT ICED EARTH PICS.....AND A LIL DOUBLE VISION ....Gonna twist a fatty..might help...can't  HURT  \m/  \m/
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
FUCK...OUTTA BEER   G'NIGHT
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I personally prefer Warbringer over Iced Earth.
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I personally prefer Warbringer over Iced Earth.
You'll get no arguement from me there  
Quote 0 0
minime
joo my hero Loki......

Quote 0 0
Nando
Warbringer is pretty bad ass. I was going to see them a few years ago but I had to leave the show early because my ride was getting impatient
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I saw them on one of their headlining tours.  Awesome band, only about 50 people came to the show (I think it was a Tuesday night).
Quote 0 0
FULLVOLUME
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I saw them on one of their headlining tours.  Awesome band, only about 50 people came to the show (I think it was a Tuesday night).
QUIT BRAGGING ABOUT SPENDING OUR TAX DOLLARS!!
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
yep yep...good times
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
FULLVOLUME wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

First of all.  I'm not spending a dime of your tax dollars because you have to work in order to pay taxes.  Second, I hardly ever go to concerts.  When I do, I have to get a ride from somebody else because if I get pulled over, not only does my truck get towed, but I go to jail for driving with a suspended license.  So I don't pay gas.  Also, the way that I pay my friends who give me rides is by giving them the second spot on the guest list because usually I either know the promoter or bands playing and get that guest list spot.  Yeah, I don't spend a single dollar of MY cash when I go to concerts.  You wanna complain about somebody spending tax dollars.  Go to the house about a mile from me where he's getting disability because he CAN'T FUCKING READ and then spends it all on meth.
Quote 0 0
FULLVOLUME
Crazy_eyes wrote:

FULLVOLUME wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

First of all.  I'm not spending a dime of your tax dollars because you have to work in order to pay taxes.  Second, I hardly ever go to concerts.  When I do, I have to get a ride from somebody else because if I get pulled over, not only does my truck get towed, but I go to jail for driving with a suspended license.  So I don't pay gas.  Also, the way that I pay my friends who give me rides is by giving them the second spot on the guest list because usually I either know the promoter or bands playing and get that guest list spot.  Yeah, I don't spend a single dollar of MY cash when I go to concerts.  You wanna complain about somebody spending tax dollars.  Go to the house about a mile from me where he's getting disability because he CAN'T FUCKING READ and then spends it all on meth.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ANOTHER FAILPOST BY OLD CRAZY_BALLZ!!!
HE'LL NEVER LEARN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
LOKISrevenge wrote:

FUCK...OUTTA BEER     G'NIGHT

Good for you bro. Looks like you had an awesome time.
Quote 0 0