Crazy_eyes
Is it just me, or does anybody agree that it's just a bunch of bullshit?  Here are the reason why I disagree with it:
People needed a reason for the earth so they came-up with 'god'.
The 'virgin' Mary was un-married when she concieved Jesus and back then pre-marital sex was punishable by death so she remembered how some jack-ass profisized that the son of 'god' would be born so she used that as an excuse.
When I did believe in that shit there was one specific thing I prayed for every night and it never happened.
Almost everything contradicts everything else.
There have been more wars and violent crimes over religion than anything else.
Some of those religious people are straight-up psycho.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
ummmz pretty religious bout pussae I' sayz 
Quote 0 0
Iamfuckingcreepy
Good points you have their.  there are many, many reasons why I don't believe in any specific religion.  Christianity, in particular, is/was an ancient scam that is unfortunately still in effect today.  Its only purpose is to help those who have a career in it.
If you want to see how fucking creepy I am, go to youtube.com/ytlivedd

I don't have any real friends, so I talk to this gnome ):
Hi! you all might know me as livedd. I spend 24/7 on the computer. I never shower
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
dat y dey cut y00z wEEnuR
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
not sure but does VULCAN count as a RELIGION?  :-\
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

That's Jewish.  And, in case you don't know, the Jews don't believe in anything Jesus did or said.  Even though Jesus was a Jew.
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
Crazy_eyes wrote:

0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

That's Jewish.  And, in case you don't know, the Jews don't believe in anything Jesus did or said.  Even though Jesus was a Jew.
jesus died on the cross. do they deny that?
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

jesus died on the cross. do they deny that?

was it ah celtic cross ah king david cross or a kriss kross will make you jump. jump!
my bump my bump my lovely lady lumps. LULZ.
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0