Metallicgnr76
What do you think his set will consist of?  More Priest than Fight?  Vice versa?  I really like the one Fight album War of Words and that song Just a Little Crazy.  I hope he plays more Priest than Fight.  What Priest songs do you think he'll play?
Quote 0 0
zfw
Metallicgnr76 wrote:

What do you think his set will consist of?  More Priest than Fight?  Vice versa?  I really like the one Fight album War of Words and that song Just a Little Crazy.  I hope he plays more Priest than Fight.  What Priest songs do you think he'll play?

probably 1 Fight song and the rest half Halford / half Priest......thats pretty much what he did when he opened for Maiden years ago.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i've never listened to  his solo stuff, just priest. is it any good?
Quote 0 0
zfw
puffpuffpass wrote:

i've never listened to  his solo stuff, just priest. is it any good?

yeah, the live Halford albums are great, you get the solo stuff plus Priest stuff.
Quote 0 0
Nando
I loved his self titled album. It sounded a little like modern Priest (which I think is just as good or better than some of their older material).
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Grammar_Demon
Fight's song, "Into the Pit" is a pretty good tune.  Otherwise, I am not sure what other Fight songs he would play live.

Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
hope he plays painkiller
Quote 0 0
zfw
ozzycrue wrote:

hope he plays painkiller

could happen...its on one of the Halford live albums...
Quote 0 0
Jayman
He'll do priest songs but it'll be songs priest hasn't done in a really long time.  You're not gonna hear electric eye or breakin the law, or Painkiller or anything they've been doing on recent tours.  It'll be something like Runnin' wild or tyrant, genocide, etc..  something more like that.  But I could be wrong.  It's hard to say when you don't know how long a set he's gonna get.   45 minutes?  For sure you're gonna hear "into the pit" and at least a couple of other tracks from War of words a long with the best tracks from resurrection
Quote 0 0