RobinMiller
My friend and I are 16/17 and have pretty good seats in the orchestra section in Devore. And my older brother is going to be in lawn seating with a friend. Is it safe for chicks to be alone in orchestra? Is it seating or standing? Is it where the mosh will be? We've never been to a massive metal festival like this before, so we are clueless to the safety issues. Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
look ozzfes has security at tehvenues services.... Kz
Quote 0 0
RobinMiller
Ya, but is that gonna help us in a mosh?
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
RobinMiller wrote:

Ya, but is that gonna help us in a mosh?
tehyz aint not mosh pits its fukkin seating Kz 
Quote 0 0
RobinMiller
Thank you catman, and dude with the evil clown picture, mucho appreciated.
Quote 0 0
RobinMiller
Meh, I dont want the website to know I'm underage, sometimes it denys you
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
RobinMiller wrote:

Meh, I dont want the website to know I'm underage, sometimes it denys you
thats SAD
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
oooh bad clowns. scary.  lol capt spalding rulz.
Quote 0 0
SUPERDRUNK151
You girls will be fine.But if a guy in a Danzig shirt named Steven Strong offers you a drink don't take it.Unless you wanna wake up in his basement wondering why your asshole hurts.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
RobinMiller wrote:

My friend and I are 16/17 and have pretty good seats in the orchestra section in Devore. And my older brother is going to be in lawn seating with a friend. Is it safe for chicks to be alone in orchestra? Is it seating or standing? Is it where the mosh will be? We've never been to a massive metal festival like this before, so we are clueless to the safety issues. Thanks.


You'll be fine. There is no moshing in the seated area. In the General Admission pit you' just need to stand toward the edges and be fine as well, but in the seated area there seats don't move so you are safe. Have a great time!
Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
SUPERDRUNK151 wrote:

You girls will be fine.But if a guy in a Danzig shirt named Steven Strong offers you a drink don't take it.Unless you wanna wake up in his basement wondering why your asshole hurts.
funny shit! lol
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
RobinMiller wrote:

Thank you catman, and dude with the evil clown picture, mucho appreciated.


CATMAN LOL 
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Who's his boy Robin?
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
Gnomez wrote:

Who's his boy Robin?
gawd y00z so funnae bout died
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
RobinMiller wrote:

My friend and I are 16/17 and have pretty good seats in the orchestra section in Devore. And my older brother is going to be in lawn seating with a friend. Is it safe for chicks to be alone in orchestra? Is it seating or standing? Is it where the mosh will be? We've never been to a massive metal festival like this before, so we are clueless to the safety issues. Thanks.

Just watch out for the maniacs marching up and down the walk way to and from the pit, Ive seen people get plowed over, but there will be plenty of security in that area and when people get out of hand they usually haul'em away. 
Quote 0 0