annaheidi
detroit red wings and lions both suck balls, SHARKS RULE you BITCHES esp. little the little bitch who calls herself Middle finger. HA! HA! HA!HA    Go CRY to yer Mommie middle finger,you loser moron HA! wings are OLD and soooo SLOW HA!!!
Quote 0 0
BLSDETROIT
Are you really 54? Good round Sharks...... See ya in the playoffs next year
Try some class MOTHERFUCKER!!!
Quote 0 0
annaheidi
  Sharks rule you detroit Loser , go fuck yer self bitch HA! HA!
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
I will give the sharks props cause the did beat the wings

but if you think the sharks are all that then tell me how many cups
they have

thats what I thought

the Redwings are hockey bitch

[move]    Don't ever forget it      [/move]

but I gotta give props to the sharks

even though SOME of their fans are little faggots
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
annaheidi
just remember ice hockey is a foreign sport played by foreigners, the stanley cup is a non American trophy but the true American sport is NFL Football and  the San Francisco 49ers rule your detroit lions,we have won 5 Superbowl trophies and YOUR citys team NONE. USA! USA! USA! 
Quote 0 0
Alhw
but didnt the lions win the championship back in 1954? before they started the superbowl?
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
annaheidi wrote:

just remember ice hockey is a foreign sport played by foreigners, the stanley cup is a non American trophy but the true American sport is NFL Football and  the San Francisco 49ers rule your detroit lions,we have won 5 Superbowl trophies and YOUR citys team NONE. USA! USA! USA! 

well my team is the Cowboys so we also have 5 superbowl wins

ohh and did I mention 8 superbowl appearances

and yea I hate the 49ers too
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
this should've been posted in random crap.
i don't give a fuck about the san jose sharks or the detroit fucking red wings.
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Well the lions do indeed suck cock. That is a fact, just like stating the browns and the bengals suck. thats also fact. GO PENGUINS!

Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
the sharks suck.  this is the first time in several years that they've made it this far in the playoffs while finishing the regular season with the best record in the west.  49ers ARE FUCKIN TERRIBLE!!!  good luck with that shitty quarterback who's name i cant even remember.  im a steelers fan and they've won 6 super bowls by the way, and will probably win at least 3 more before the 49ers even get back to an NFC championship game.  the lions do suck worse then the 49ers though.

BLSDETROIT wrote:

Try some class MOTHERFUCKER!!!

exactly.
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
I do like the red wings though hahaha

Quote 0 0
devilmusik
annaheidi wrote:

detroit red wings and lions both suck balls, SHARKS RULE you BITCHES esp. little the little bitch who calls herself Middle finger. HA! HA! HA!HA     Go CRY to yer Mommie middle finger,you loser moron HA! wings are OLD and soooo SLOW HA!!!

damn, dude you're making the rest of us from san jose look like assholes, yeah the sharks beat the red wings, be happy and move on
Quote 0 0