SantaBarbaraJohn Show full post »
AlpineValleyGirl
I downloaded it to my computer but it doesn't want to burn it on a disc (stupid machine).
I tried listening to it on my computers but it sounds crappy like that so I don't want to ruin it for myself, listening to a crappy copy.  gonna buy a real copy anyways.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

I downloaded it to my computer but it doesn't want to burn it on a disc (stupid machine).
I tried listening to it on my computers but it sounds crappy like that so I don't want to ruin it for myself, listening to a crappy copy.  gonna buy a real copy anyways.

hmmm. i haven't tried to burn a CD. besides, they are usually thinner than music ones produced by record studios, so they play crappy if at all in your player anyways. maybe this weekend i'll give it a shot and see if i can't burn it too.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
ozzy1116 wrote:

f_darkbladeus wrote:

ozzy1116 wrote:

I still havent even received an email for the download

Not that I'm an expert, but did you buy your ticket before the cutoff, and not from a resale site but direct from Ticketmaster or Live Nation? If so, I' email the Wizard_of_Ozz or call Ticketmaster and ask if there is something wrong. It has a number on your tickets that you can call.

I got my ticket through the presale on live nation. I emailed the Wiz, but nothing. I guess I'll call next.

Just in case anyone else has any issues downloading, all you need to do is:

Contact Ticketmaster Customer Service via email or their local charge-by-phone number to get the code resent (provided you have checked your SPAM folders for the email).  When contacting TM Customer Service, relay you didn?t receive your code for an album from OZZfest tour and provide the Ticketmaster confirmation number and the email address that was used at the time of the ticket purchase.
Quote 0 0