spock
The second stage bands ROCK! All of the bands kick ass! I feel sorry for the people who don't get up close here.[EMAIL][/EMAIL]
Spock
Quote 0 0
St333
yeah, the second stage does rock pretty hard, great variety, Good job sharon!

"hansard1985" wrote:
And how do i do this, What do you wash your pussy with baby?
Quote 0 0
??????????????????????????mm??????????
I have to say that I have never heard of Lordi but Lamb of God and Ozzy are gonna kick major ass. But all in all, second stage does have a great line up-even with rotating slots!

Quote 0 0
blender715
Yeah, the second stage does rock. Behemoth, Nile, Daath, Ankla, they all rock. But look at the "General discussion" category and look at the "Jagermeister second stage photo" topic. That thing sucks.
Signatures are for losers.
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Behemoth, Nile, Daath, and Chthonic are the bands I'll be rooting for on Second Stage. I don't like the other band's music on the Second Stage.

Quote 0 0
blender715
I like Behemoth, Nile, Ankla, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath and Chthonic. In This Moment and Hatebreed are OK. But I think Mondo Generator, Circus Diablo and The Showdown suck.
Signatures are for losers.
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
I really wish many of bands were replaced. Same as in Sounds of the Underground. Yet, the sucky bands reel in more fans, because more people listen to them, so more people will come. If Ozzfest became a brutal, evil tour, many people who would normally go would stray away. Having a balance, I guess, is good financially. It's annoying, though.

Quote 0 0
jsavey
Can't wait for Ozzfest in Phoenix!!
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
I'm going to the first show at the White River Amphitheater and maybe the second show at the Gorge. That'd be awesome to go to Ozzfest twice.

Quote 0 0
democrat
the second stage should royally kick ass this year, despite its small (actual) size. 16 by 34 feet is tiny!
April 29 - Lamb of God, AILD, Bodom, etc
Quote 0 0
ajpmetalhead
I wish Black Label Society would play second stage again this year.
Quote 0 0
watchwolf
Quote:
I wish Black Label Society would play second stage again this year.

I'm glad they aren't.
Quote 0 0
travisey666
I like BLS but they've played ozzfest enough
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Behemoth and Nile FTW
Quote 0 0
krystkiller
behemoth and daath

good stuff
Quote 0 0