ozzycrue
anyone know the set times?
Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
wtf?
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Set times will be posted here the day before, perhaps a few before, for each show. Keep in mind set times for the 2nd Stage do alter and can alter on the main stage from show to show. Make sure you get the times for your show.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Set times will be posted here the day before, perhaps a few before, for each show. Keep in mind set times for the 2nd Stage do alter and can alter on the main stage from show to show. Make sure you get the times for your show.

Hope it's more than the day before. Given how few options we had for going (travel or don't see Ozzy), some of us will be on the road making our way to the Fest. Inquiring minds will want to know at least 2 days ahead. That way we can plan our days too. Just what this one fan has to say. Others, like those coming in from Canada or South America, they may want more than 2 days.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
It will be the day before so hopefully everyone that is traveling can check on a computer at the hote/motell they are at or have a smart phone they can access the internet on or have a friend email them the times or something along those lines.
Quote 0 0
spaanky13
I agree what the fuck..Set times should be posted at least 1 week ahead of time..People travel And pay money to see bands and they don't know who's going on at what time until 2 days ahead of time..Hopefully singer Vince neil isn't too fucked up to remember what city he's in this time.Last time I seen the Crue dummass that he was in San Diego instead of San bernardino the rest of the Crue rocked but Vince Neil sucked .Surprised he didn't fall off the stage..
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

It will be the day before so hopefully everyone that is traveling can check on a computer at the hote/motell they are at or have a smart phone they can access the internet on or have a friend email them the times or something along those lines.

sigh. that means i have to bring a laptop? most cheapo motels (even with internet access) don't provide the PC. and stuff like that can grow legs in those places. this Ozzfan isn't rollin' into the Hyatt, unfortunately, that's for sure. not unless i hit the lottery between now and then.

lol. i'm so excited. little bitchy gripes are all i can do to vent the eeeeee a bit 
---
Quote 0 0
Pauly99Walnuts
Does this mean that Ozzy will only play for only 1 hour at Ozzfest? I'm a big fan and the idea of only an hour of Ozzy kinda bums me out.
I Dig U Man
Quote 0 0
poweslave
1st of all, I believe that the set said 1 hour and 10 mins.

Second, There were 7 bands on that main stage and this year there is only 5 this year, so Im guessing the bands will get more time each, especially headliners like Ozzy.

Third, that was Black Sabbath. This year is Ozzy's solo band. Ozzy's solo band usually tends to play longer sets than Sabbath.

Then again, this will be my first Ozzfest. What the fuck do I know??
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Trivium played the second stage
Quote 0 0
poweslave
Wikipedia lied to me!
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Also not sure what Slipknot is doing on that list.  They weren't even on the tour that year.   If they did play, it was only that one show.  I went to 3 shows that year and there were 6 bands on the mainstage that year, not 7, and the mainstage never started that early on any show I went to
Quote 0 0
poweslave
Slipknot only played that show.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Definitely the weirdest ozzfest set times I"ve ever seen.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Jayman wrote:

Definitely the weirdest ozzfest set times I"ve ever seen.

They've not released the set times yet. What are you talking about. The ticket someone else posted earlier? 
---
Quote 0 0