Wizard_of_Ozz Show full post »
Jayman
Exodus comes back every year so you can catch them soon enough.  I really like that latest KOS album.  Cant' remember the name of it.  I missed them at the nassau show that time because I was buying a beer and they made you finish your beer before you could go to back to the stage area which was bullshit
Quote 0 0
dilutedpsycho
behind the blackest tears is the new album. I think its better than the first one.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus

THANK YOU!!!!!
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
Exodus kills kos!!
Quote 0 0
motostrano

any body know anything about the back stage tour schedule for VIP ticket holders?

I've been on the phone with ticketmaster for 2 days trying to find out where to go
and who to talk to. they were supposed to email or mail me instructions and i've
got nothing, a day before the show.

HELP

Joe

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Ozzfest San Bernardino Set Times are in!!

MAIN STAGE
Ozzy Osbourne ? 9:15 pm
Motley Crue ? 7:45 pm
Halford ? 6:40 pm
DevilDriver ? 5:45 pm
Nonpoint ? 5:05 pm

MONSTER ENERGY 2nd STAGE
Black Label Society ? 4:55 pm
Drowning Pool ? 4:05 pm
Exodus ? 3:20 pm
Saviours ? 2:45 pm
Goatwhore ? 2:15 pm
California Wildebeest ? 1:45 pm
Kataklysm ? 1:15 pm
Skeletonwitch ? 12:45 pm
Immune ? 12:15 pm
gates open ? 12:00 pm

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
motostrano wrote:

any body know anything about the back stage tour schedule for VIP ticket holders?

I've been on the phone with ticketmaster for 2 days trying to find out where to go
and who to talk to. they were supposed to email or mail me instructions and i've
got nothing, a day before the show.

HELP

Joe

on one of these threads Wizard_of_Oz said be at the gates at 10AM or something. San Bernadino VIP. I'm not gonna be back on cuz I head out for the drive in < 2 hrs and I'm packing, just checking in last minute and all.

FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ozzfest and Ozzy, here we come! (we meaning the guy from here that's hooking a ride, his son, mine, and my sons friend William!)
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
hold up BLS is only playing 10 minites that can't be right
Quote 0 0
dilutedpsycho
My guess is they are overlapping for some reason.
Quote 0 0