f_darkbladeus
Would you rather be severely mentally ill in a body that is normal, or find yourself a quadriplegic, unable to talk or move your body at all, with a completely intact mind in a broken body.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I' rather be severely mentally ill - cuz I wouldn't know I was LOL. I've seen people who've been in accidents and are alive but incapable of movement or speech, and the loneliness that shines out of their eyes because most people don't take the time to have meaningful conversations with them. I think that would suck.

UNLESS.

I was in a very remote area, with a caretaker who took care of my needs. And interactions with others were unimportant. Because I could somehow use software to speak for me and I wrote books or something. Or, I could be  in a University setting, and constantly learning new things. Even if I couldn't communicate those things outward.

---
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Whatarya Talking About? "Are We All A Little Mad Sometimes?" said the Hatter.

Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

Whatarya Talking About? "Are We All A Little Mad Sometimes?" said the Hatter.

ROFL    Speak for yerself! I don't know, I just would have a tough time making that choice. Ya know? I guess if you were severely mentally ill it's not like you' realize it. But it sure would suck getting shocked and sitting around in a medicated daze drooling on yourself all the time.
---
Quote 0 0