IbanezJS Show full post »
pack1pres
row SS sec 201 seats 1-8
Quote 0 0
Stumperxxx
Got my tickets in the mail couple days ago... SOOO Excited..
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
me 5,000 (not just too)

we're gonna ROCK baby! 
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Jnorlie
hey does anyone know whether or not Ozzfest is comming to texas??
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
IbanezJS wrote:

So what seats did yall get? For me
August 19. Pittsburgh PA SECTION 2 ROW L SEAT 9! Worth every Penny.

I was hoping since the economy took a dive the prices for the OZZY VIP Price would have went down...NOPE Still $1000....oh well.
  I'll pay for lawn 30$ then 20$ for an upgrade once I'm in and be a few rows behind you
Quote 0 0
minawolf
Hi,

I finially save enough and got a meet and greet with OZZY for the CA show. i got the tickets but there is no timings on them. And on the web site it says there is pre-show with a MC. Does anyone know how the meet and greet works? I know Ozzy plays late in the night at ozzfests, I usally dont go for the whole day thing, but this time I have no idea when the meet and greet is....
Quote 0 0
Airforce
Just bought lawn for Mansfield...traveling from Gloucester, Va (near Williamsburg). 
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
minawolf wrote:

Hi,

I finially save enough and got a meet and greet with OZZY for the CA show. i got the tickets but there is no timings on them. And on the web site it says there is pre-show with a MC. Does anyone know how the meet and greet works? I know Ozzy plays late in the night at ozzfests, I usally dont go for the whole day thing, but this time I have no idea when the meet and greet is....
when you get there they will inform you of everything big dave will be your tour guide dont worry.
Quote 0 0
SoCalDave
$10 Lawn Hartford
I saw Ozzy first time......Diary of  Madman
Judas Priest  .....Screaming for Vengeance
Quote 0 0