TheNotoriousJaz Show full post »
minime
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Discussion and opinions about them here.
I know nothing about them, and have no friends that have done them.

done them at least half dozen times through out my Life...and all the times I did the trip was something I will
never experince again..it was unreal..
Last time for me was when Total Recall was big at the box office..I Remember I started to peak right when they got to mars..
Watch Primus's vid Mr. Krinkle on shrooms....now thats a wild ride..
any who been over 10 yrs,if not longer, since I done anything like that..was a fun ride while it lasted
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
minimeez iza a trippinz fool 
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
Was totally bad ass btw.
My "A Matter of Life and Death" Iron Maiden poster came to life, and the my "The Trooper" poster came to life as well.
It was the best thing ever.
I also have woodgrain walls in my bedroom. They ran like water. It was so fucking cool. And I was laughing the whole time.
I realized I never followed up on this and told you guys what happened, lol.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Was totally bad ass btw.
My "A Matter of Life and Death" Iron Maiden poster came to life, and the my "The Trooper" poster came to life as well.
It was the best thing ever.
I also have woodgrain walls in my bedroom. They ran like water. It was so fucking cool. And I was laughing the whole time.
I realized I never followed up on this and told you guys what happened, lol.
Ilove lookin at woodgrain while trippin I see whole damn movies trolls ogres goblins orcs.I  just finished off a half OZ  last weekend tried to save some for Fear Factory didn't quite make it .I' like to have some for GWAR next Thursday that' be insane
Quote 0 0
Grandmaster_Disaster
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

DreadLord344 wrote:

Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

They taste like fucking shit and the texture is just BLAH!  I've only done them twice.....first time was a great trip, similar to acid. The visuals were the most fuyn part of the experience, I couldn't focus my eyes in on anything specific....hard to explain.   The second time, I got sick and fell asleep. 

Dip them in chocolate.

I saw some youtube videos and people recommended chopping them up and putting them in peanut butter sandwiches. You can't taste them at all I guess.

I could still taste themn through the PB....trust me, its a flavor that you just can't mask.

My fiance was tinkering around with the idea of us doing them. He was dead set on the PB thing.
I honestly can't believe that fungi is illegal, but it's America where other types of plants are illegal *cough*cough*, so whatever.

shrooms are totally illegal, and don't dip them in chocolate please, it kills the psylocibin (the heat does), or however it's spelled, I've heard ice cream, but put them on raw, on a pizza mhmmm and I've never had a bad trip, maybe I'm just lucky, never done acid either, but I've fried balls on mushrooms, just don't watch fear and loathing in las vegas, very bad movie to watch trippin

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Quote 0 0
Grandmaster_Disaster
oh yeah, and grab a gallon or so of orange juice, vitamin c helps the buzz, alchohol also kills psilocybin so just smoke reef >

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Quote 0 0