TheNotoriousJaz Show full post »
puffpuffpass
he's the perfect candidate to snap and pull another columbine.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
puffpuffpass wrote:

he's the perfect candidate to snap and pull another columbine.

He couldn't get a gun.
Quote 0 0
BigHeavyThing
Yea no one really cares if you leave. I am glad you think the lineup terrible because we don't need whiney hot topics kids.
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
BigHeavyThing wrote:

Yea no one really cares if you leave. I am glad you think the lineup terrible because we don't need whiney hot topics kids.


I like stuff from Hot Topic, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M WHINY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
Crazy_eyes wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

he's the perfect candidate to snap and pull another columbine.

He couldn't get a gun.


I have plenty of friends with very big guns
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
guns=nigger cocks that himz sucketh
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
You gotta know how to use a weapon to be effective. I was taught they cant shoot you if they cant see you......too bad I could see them...
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Nathan7X wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

he's the perfect candidate to snap and pull another columbine.

He couldn't get a gun.


I have plenty of friends with very big guns

Only problem for you is that those 'friends' are all imaginery.  And your neighbors are smart enough not to let you borrow a gun because you' probably shoot them on accident.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I'll give him a gun so he can shoot himself.
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
Nathan7X wrote:

I didn't get kicked out of school. If you actually watched my youtube video, then you would have known that the whole situation was completely fucking retarded. The principal, because he is legit dumb and felt that I really needed to get in trouble, made up some gay excuse to suspended for 2 days and get the court to charge me with class b criminal threatening.  The officers and judge seemed more understanding than the principle, but they knew that I had still get in trouble so they gave me a light punishment; 40 hours of community service


Did someone forget to log out of their troll profile before posting?

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Yes...he has many
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Tiger479 wrote:

I'll give him a gun so he can shoot himself.

Make sure you're behind bullet proof glass when you hand it to him.  I'm not sure he knows which way to point it.
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

he's the perfect candidate to snap and pull another columbine.

He couldn't get a gun.


I have plenty of friends with very big guns

Only problem for you is that those 'friends' are all imaginery.  And your neighbors are smart enough not to let you borrow a gun because you' probably shoot yourself by accident.


Quote 0 0
JasonVengeance
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

I didn't get kicked out of school. If you actually watched my youtube video, then you would have known that the whole situation was completely fucking retarded. The principal, because he is legit dumb and felt that I really needed to get in trouble, made up some gay excuse to suspended for 2 days and get the court to charge me with class b criminal threatening.  The officers and judge seemed more understanding than the principle, but they knew that I had still get in trouble so they gave me a light punishment; 40 hours of community service


Did someone forget to log out of their troll profile before posting?



yes I did
http://www.myspace.com/transhumanistcannibal


I am THE KING of the City of Evil
My Real name is Jorge Hidalgo. I'm from Palmdale, California (:
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
JasonVengeance wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

I didn't get kicked out of school. If you actually watched my youtube video, then you would have known that the whole situation was completely fucking retarded. The principal, because he is legit dumb and felt that I really needed to get in trouble, made up some gay excuse to suspended for 2 days and get the court to charge me with class b criminal threatening.  The officers and judge seemed more understanding than the principle, but they knew that I had still get in trouble so they gave me a light punishment; 40 hours of community service


Did someone forget to log out of their troll profile before posting?



yes I did


yes I did
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0