FIRSTOZZYFAN Show full post »
franky_boy
f_darkbladeus wrote:



...



...



...

 And you are serious. Ok. The bottom line is that conjecture on Ozzy as presented in this thread has been offbase several times.

Ozzy in interviews states the exact opposite of what FOF states.

In his own words he has his finger on the pulse of all things Ozzy. So explain why FOF would base his insult to me being unable to count on a number of albums post Black Rain instead of on what Ozzy states in current interview?


I think FOF is intimidated because he's just being shown wrong and he can't deal with that. This is a site paid for by Ozzy, and Ozzy fans come here. I am one. I happen to listen to interviews and read articles because I am his fan and have been for over 34 years.  I have no idea why you are being insulting to me. But I take that with a grain of salt. This site seems to be a vehicle for NON-fans to harass fans, in my opinion.

So, how long have you been a fan of Ozzy?




ever since I was a kid. about 25 years now. why would that even matter? am I supposed toprove myself worthy to an idiot like you? I am an ozzy fan and fuck you if thats not good enough for you and your elitist world. and the interview didn't state the exact opposite of what fof said in the post you quoted. FoF said one. ozzy said atleast one more. he was pretty vague on the number and didn't say how many exactly. and just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me any less of an ozzy fan you fucking moron. I just think you're being an idiot, thats all. FoF is allowed to speculate, stop demonizing him like a mad ex girlfriend. act your age god damn it
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus


How original that someone appears and viciously defends FOF like this ~ even going to the extent of insulting a woman (with FOF of course) that he doesn't even know just because...well, because...um. Well, just because.

I made the post about what OZZY says because FOF states I can't add. Given his "connections" to Ozzy, I am surprised he was off in his accounting of what Ozzy's plans are for the future.

Ozzy has no intention of retiring anytime soon. He is in a creative mode, a master, and has many, many years more of music to bring to us. That will likely include solo material with his current lineup, a Sabbath album, and other material that may not be from the rock genre.

I for one am glad. I love his music, always have, always will.


---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
f_darkbladeus wrote:



How original that someone appears and viciously defends FOF like this ~ even going to the extent of insulting a woman (with FOF of course) that he doesn't even know just because...well, because...um. Well, just because.

I made the post about what OZZY says because FOF states I can't add. Given his "connections" to Ozzy, I am surprised he was off in his accounting of what Ozzy's plans are for the future.

Ozzy has no intention of retiring anytime soon. He is in a creative mode, a master, and has many, many years more of music to bring to us. That will likely include solo material with his current lineup, a Sabbath album, and other material that may not be from the rock genre.

I for one am glad. I love his music, always have, always will.



and you weren't insulting by saying we're not "true" ozzy fans for not agreeing with you? you are so full of shit ha. and a hypocrite to boot. fof already took back the ozzy is retiring statement and yet you still keep bringing it up. did fof turn you down or something? leave the guy alone you stalker.
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
alas, I am done responding to any posts by you for the time being, as you are clearly autistic and I have better things to do like listen to sabbath and getting tanked. Good day to you, madam and may your ozzy listening festivities be fruitful.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus


Did I really say that? I think I said that your insults were harassment to Ozzy fans, myself being one. And that is in fact what I think alot of the harassment on this site amounts to. People who spend their time on Blabbermouth.net posting insults about Ozzy come here and harass his fans. And make it so they don't want to come to his website any more.

Oh yea. I also said you were not appropriate in attacking me given I don't even know who you are. And I did say I find it interesting that you came onto this thread insulting me heartily with FOF given you don't know me at all.  So, why is that the case. No wait, this has already sunk WAY past the point of something I even care about.

My point to you is that NO, OZZY IS NOT RETIRING. NO HE IS NOT DONE AFTER SCREAM, NOR AFTER A SABBATH ALBUM. That might be your wish, but it is not my wish. Nor is it the wish of millions of fans of Ozzy worldwide.

Have you seen the Denmark footage? There has to be at least five thousand fans who lined up to see him perform. It's the same thing everywhere he goes. Ozzy is unique in the music field, he always will be.

You know, if you spent less time eroding down into insults and more time talking about real stuff, you' be a much more pleasant personality FOF.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
f_darkbladeus wrote:



Did I really say that? I think I said that your insults were harassment to Ozzy fans, myself being one. And that is in fact what I think alot of the harassment on this site amounts to. People who spend their time on Blabbermouth.net posting insults about Ozzy come here and harass his fans. And make it so they don't want to come to his website any more.

Oh yea. I also said you were not appropriate in attacking me given I don't even know who you are. And I did say I find it interesting that you came onto this thread insulting me heartily with FOF given you don't know me at all.  So, why is that the case. No wait, this has already sunk WAY past the point of something I even care about.

My point to you is that NO, OZZY IS NOT RETIRING. NO HE IS NOT DONE AFTER SCREAM, NOR AFTER A SABBATH ALBUM. That might be your wish, but it is not my wish. Nor is it the wish of millions of fans of Ozzy worldwide.

Have you seen the Denmark footage? There has to be at least five thousand fans who lined up to see him perform. It's the same thing everywhere he goes. Ozzy is unique in the music field, he always will be.

You know, if you spent less time eroding down into insults and more time talking about real stuff, you' be a much more pleasant personality FOF.
yup, you're an autistic hypocrite. keep on repeating the same retarded shit over and over, even though it proves nothing. yup,you're a bigger ozzy fan than both me and firstozzyfan. yup you're number one, we're number two and three. what ever helps you sleep at night you fof obsessed ninny. I think you read his old posts all day and get off on it or something. it's pretty creepy that every time he posts, you're there to talk trash about him(something you bitch about others doing. its fine for you to criticize others but not when they do it to you?) it's all good though, most people ignore you here anyways. FoF's posts are far more interesting and insightful in my opinion. but no one but you is allowed to have an opinion so that goes out the window. how dare that mean old first ozzy fan defend himself from your idiotic bullshit. damn him to hell!*pats the retard on the head* oh and I farted, so yall might wanna clear this thread for a few minutes...
Quote 0 0
Kazzarundo
OZZY IS GOD AND DONT FORGET THAT SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD AND LIKE IT
Ozzy is GOD, now I'm going to church.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I believe I replied to the (unkind and repeated) suggestion that Ozzy is bowing out of the music scene  rather nicely. Ozzy says DIRECTLY THE OPPOSITE. Ozzy is loved, is in a very creative and positive and fruitful mode, and I for one am thrilled. Spreading rumors about him around like the clap is not okay.

Baiting (via name calling and attempts to humiliate, now with a clone) instead of a discussion of facts just shows how clearly this is a head-game for a twisted mind.

------------
Ladies and gentlemen: thank you and good night. Elvis has left the building.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
franky_boy
f_darkbladeus wrote:

I believe I replied to the (unkind and repeated) suggestion that Ozzy is bowing out of the music scene  rather nicely. Ozzy says DIRECTLY THE OPPOSITE. Ozzy is loved, is in a very creative and positive and fruitful mode, and I for one am thrilled. Spreading rumors about him around like the clap is not okay.

Baiting (via name calling and attempts to humiliate, now with a clone) instead of a discussion of facts just shows how clearly this is a head-game for a twisted mind.

------------
Ladies and gentlemen: thank you and good night. Elvis has left the building.


you did a shit job replying. all you did was repeat the same non-point over and over like the autistic jackass you are
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i doubt he even wrote the song.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
This thread is awesome!....anyway...

All my comments about Ozzy are FROM Ozzy...and they are weeks and months newer quotes than that mothball encrusted pablum that DullbladeUs is droning on and on about.

I didnt say it...I just CUT `n PASTED Ozzy`s words verbatim...Ozzy stated that stuff REALLY recently to major press outlets.

It just supports my comments i made mere days before he let that stuff be known.

In effect...while I posted it...he was in real time SAYING IT. Then I supported my initial posts with OZZY`S own words.

I never insulted anyone...if one jumps to a an impulsive conclusion and goes off half COCKED.....

(like SOMEONE we all see blabbering on here in full technicolor like a kid with the 64 pack of crayolas posting the same shit over and over)

...well arent they really insulting themselves as they are wrong on the premise of that misfired dendrite induced impulsive curdled thought pattern?

Yes........Yes I think they are.

And they know damn well WHO they are. Aint that right DullbladeUs?

Reporting me to the webmaster for what? posting? Get real.......I have never insulted Ozzy or Sharon. Show me where i ever did that. Since all my comments were based on what Ozzy said thats gonna be hard to do.




Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Yup...like I TRIED to tell ya`z...BEATLES-ESQUE

It`s about as Beatles-esque as it can get:


Metal icon Ozzy Osbourne has covered a John Lennon track as part of an Amnesty International project.

The Beatles left their mark in some unusual places. Typically hailed as an influence by retro rockers such as Oasis, the Fab Four have also been saluted by heavy rock icons such as Lemmy.

Now metal star Ozzy Osbourne is due to cover John Lennon on what would have been the singer's 70th birthday. The one time Black Sabbath frontman has decided to tackle 'How?' as part of an Amnesty International project.

A campaign set up to honour John Lennon, the charity released a compilation in 2007 featuring a raft of stars covering the late Beatle. 'Instant Karma' featured contributions from U2, Green Day and more with Ozzy Osbourne the latest to take part.

Receiving permission from Yoko Ono, the metal icon has recorded a melancholy version of 'How?'. Set to be released later this year, the singer has filmed an accompanying video which sees Osbourne pay tribute to the singer.

Filmed in New York, Ozzy Osbourne is seen dressed in black, walking through the streets to Central Park. The singer is seen stopping by the Lennon memorial, placing flowers at the word 'Imagine'.

Speaking to the BBC, the one time Black Sabbath singer revealed a lingering respect for the achievements of John Lennon. Naming the songwriter a "riving force for humanity" Osbourne went on to recall the moment he heard Lennon had been shot.

"The world stopped for me," he explained. "I can't even describe how I felt. But the amount of joy and hope that he gave people was just remarkable."

John Lennon would be celebrating his 70th birthday this Saturday (October 9th). The singer's life will be remembered in ceremonies around the world, with his wife Yoko Ono set to lead the tributes in Iceland

*** Learn how to love and forget how to hate......***



Quote 0 0