R_Lee_Ermey
Ok...now this is just getting annoying, what the hell does it matter? Live_DD already scarred your site more than that avatar has. I have never even heard of your site till earlier so obviously it wasn't well known to begin with.

So you guys got banned, who gives a damn, move on, it was probably warranted anyway. More so for Live_DD since we all saw how much of an ass he can make of himself.

Susperia - Devil May Care.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
I was never banned... and the Devil may care.
::animatedsmile
Quote 0 0
Ex_
and, if you dont like it dont bother with the thread bitch
Quote 0 0
R_Lee_Ermey
If you weren't banned, than...your problem is? You say they couldn't handle what was dished out...you got sand in your vagina over an avatar.

Who's kidding who.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
Look you fucking flea, Krelian,... you wanna discuss something you know nothing about. AAnd, I am not about to give you a history lesson.
Quote 0 0
R_Lee_Ermey
Enlighten me, you wish to air your dirty laundry on a public forum, what do you expect? everyone to leave it alone? a lot of luck on that.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
A lotta of luck getting info from me.

*currently listening to SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYER and not giving a fuck*
Quote 0 0
zfw
first of all, I've never banned anyone. I don't even have that power. only the site Admins are able to do that and they make their own judgements based on what THEY read in the threads. I'm not sure what is going on between you and LoweDown, and quite frankly that is between the two of you. I don't recall ever having a problem with you. and as far as LiveDD goes, I used to have alot of fun with him on the old board, but something pissed him off and the next thing I know he's pretty much dissing on alot of people there. I had some PM exchanges with him and I still don't know what really happened. And from the posting he is doing here now, it seems obvious to me that he is trying to get banned from here. even you are telling him to chill out, so lets not act like he's going of the deep end.
Quote 0 0
R_Lee_Ermey
Lol, I see why Lowedown doesn't like that board. I don't blame him, some bad personalities coming from there.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
Zakk, man, I know you were always level headed unless pissed. You know, and the Phantom Mod, whoever it was has to go, because, I was never banned I was just on this deletion list that someone had contructed. And, there was never a warning of why, or how, and I hadnt even broken posting guidlines. So I can only speculate.

so, just consider me as Protesting the Phantom Mod!
I thought I could get an opinion of the disrespect certain mods had portrayed at the previous board.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
Quote:
Lol, I see why Lowedown doesn't like that board. I don't blame him, some bad personalities coming from there.

thats funny you should say that, because if you knew anything about the place and the people that post there you might have a different perspective... but I would expect as much from a posuer=krelian
Quote 0 0
R_Lee_Ermey
Well from what I saw, it was a bunch of nothing, mostly Live_DD and the rest of you making morons of yourself with sexual emoticons, seems like a blast...

You base your assumptions on what? What do you know of me?

Nothing.
Quote 0 0
Ex_
yeah, a forum should be PC, and fucking have some worth while reading. Whatever anyways... I never asked you!
Quote 0 0
zfw
well you know from the great amount of time you spent there that some posters loved to push buttons to see how far they could go. and most of the time through PMs you could laugh it off and keep the insanity somewhat in line. I had 2 issues there that set me off and one was with another mod deleting posts as we posted them because they were going off-topic. that was settled amicably. the other was a poster that i had a falling out with over a stupid fantasy football league. he wouldn't let it go, and after telling an Admin he would let it go, he once again started shit up with it. he was banned and i was temporarily demoted for over-reacting by deleting his posts (as I told him I would). whatever. we're all human and ride emotions - but you have to tow the line sometimes before it goes too far. as far as the Phantom Mod goes, who knows? it was frustrating on our end because whatever mod happened to be online at the time was getting blamed. I still have no clue who was doing all that deleting and it may have been an admin.
Quote 0 0
tkdlindz
Sadian...WHO ARE YOU???
Quote 0 0