Riktor
Hey im new to this forum so I apologize if this question has been asked but I didnt find it a thread for it on the serach bar...

But does anyone know who the special guest might be for the UK Ozzfest? (Or at least rumours) Or when they will be announced... along with the second stage?

Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
All the good info will be going out as we get closer to Ozzfest UK.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
According to MusicWeek, Future Publishing has produced a one-off issue of Metal Hammer celebrating the return of Ozzfest to the U.K.

The magazine is the official companion to Ozzfest and will be available from retailers across the U.K., as well as merchandise stands at the festival itself.

Metal Hammer Presents: Ozzfest is edited by journalists Alexander Milas and Paul Elliot. The 132-page special includes coverage of all the bands performing at Ozzfest U.K., a history of the festival and a 17-page interview with Ozzy Osbourne.

It comes in an "OzzPack," which costs £7.99 and includes the magazine, an Ozzfest 2010 pin badge and an Ozzy Osbourne mousemat.

Read more from MusicWeek.
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
Riktor wrote:

Hey im new to this forum so I apologize if this question has been asked but I didnt find it a thread for it on the serach bar...

But does anyone know who the special guest might be for the UK Ozzfest? (Or at least rumours) Or when they will be announced... along with the second stage?

Thank you.

shhh. its a secret! but it may have something to do with ROB HALFORD? :-\
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0