koticphreak
Are they gonna be at the devore, ca event? at the hyundai pavilion?
Thanks!
Quote 0 0
stlslayer
They are going to be at every date
Quote 0 0
ElFucko76
It's a shame they'll be at any show, considering the fact that they suck.[EMAIL]null[/EMAIL]

Quote 0 0
watchwolf
Quote:
They are going to be at every date

Unfortunately.
Quote 0 0
THEBURNED
god i wish they weren't.

i also wish they would have never been added, i already see the hoard of idiots coming in because of them.

"OMG I ONLY LIKE HATEBREED, LOG, STATICX AND OZZY. WHO R THESE OTHER BANDZ TEY SUCK!"
Quote 0 0
Walkerx42
I dont care much for them now, but Wisconsin Death trip was one of the albums that started me into metal. my taste in music improved from then on lol
Quote 0 0
Walkerx42
I dont care much for them now, but Wisconsin Death trip was one of the albums that started me into metal. my taste in music improved from then on lol
Quote 0 0
kevcore
i know it fucking sucks there playing im pissed
K-Ramps
Quote 0 0
curlyq101
their one of the bands im really looking forward to
" I got something to say.....I raped your mother today!" - The Misfits
Quote 0 0
curlyq101
why are u guys hatin on static. im in to most of these bands and static is one of the best. and dont say i dont like true metal because their just as good as all the other metal bands. u guys dont like them because their different!
Quote 0 0
blender715
Yeah, he's right, Static-X are really good. I like almost all the bands on the tour (except for Mondo Generator, Circus Diablo and The Showdown) but Static-X are one of the best. I don't understand why everyone hates them on this site.
Signatures are for losers.
Quote 0 0
jimbob232
Except that they aren't really metal. I'd say hard rock with industrial influences.

I listen to plenty of rock, industrial, metal, etc...I don't like them because the vocals are atrocious, the guitar work is boring, the lyrics are insipid, etc...

The mainstage could have used a better band.

Quote 0 0
Mikle
dudes, I hope Behemoth just fucking takes em out dethklok style the first date. I don't dig static-x at all
THE FATE OF NORMS AWAITS US ALL \m/
Quote 0 0
curlyq101
they are metal! holy shit u guys dont know metal if u baggin on static x. they just fall under New metal which is a mixture of styles u retards
Quote 0 0
jimbob232
No. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

They are NOT metal. the song structure and attitude isn't there. Industrial metal is bands like Ministry, Fear Factory, Godflesh, etc...

Static X was born during the nu-metal movement with bands like Korn and Slipknot. I don't care if you listen to em and more power to you if you do, but they are not metal.

Quote 0 0