FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzz,...if you total up your posts as Stoned Catz,.and EX,..you come out to 9848,...that beats LiveDD by about 1800.....but it drops short of CAEX`S 10.000........ 152 more and you would have made it.....

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Catzz,...if you total up your posts as Stoned Catz,.and EX,..you come out to 9848,...that beats LiveDD by about 1800.....but it drops short of CAEX`S 10.000........ 152 more and you would have made it.....
no fukkin way I had 5000 on the 2006 board and ozzyspace I had 8000 makingz it 13000
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
o you means ozzyspace.....cannabiscorspe had 12000 postethz he was numberz one
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

yeah I never saw more than a few of those posts,...there was something shady going on there,....if you add 5000 to that current total you have 14.848

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

yeah I never saw more than a few of those posts,...there was something shady going on there,....if you add 5000 to that current total you have 14.848
on the front ozzfest page I was second in the most in 6 months
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Catzzz wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

no fukkin way I had 5000 on the 2006 board and ozzyspace I had 8000 makingz it 13000
Actually it was 7650 as stoned catz,...EX was what brought you up to 9848....at your word for the 5000 from the `06 board that gives you the 14848= top poster of all timez

*** DOES NOT INCLUDE CLONES TROLLS OR ALIASES!!!!!!***

Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Catzzz wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

no fukkin way I had 5000 on the 2006 board and ozzyspace I had 8000 makingz me the most pathetic person on the internet.

Fixed.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
Quote 0 0
highrise
Mantooth wrote:

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

so are you "spock" with a new name or just a spock jr?
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
highrise wrote:

Mantooth wrote:

I rode a tank, held a general's rank. When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank.
Quote 0 0
highrise
Mantooth wrote:

highrise wrote:

Mantooth wrote:

I rode a tank, held a general's rank. When the Blitzkriel raged, and the bodies stank.

too deep for me i guess  :-\
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
zfw
highrise wrote:

Mantooth wrote:

highrise wrote:

Mantooth wrote:

I rode a tank, held a general's rank. When the Blitzkriel raged, and the bodies stank.

too deep for me i guess  :-\

Stones........
Quote 0 0