stevenstrong Show full post »
Gnomez
I nearly choked the other day when I was visiting the Vanilla forums
For some reason they think Catz is like 20-25 years old
If only they knew
Aye Catz you durty old pervy?
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
I should go in there and blow his cover.....somewhere on these boards there is a pic of Catzz....his balding head and all.....that would shut down his cybering in a hurry

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I know it's hilarious
I notice that Primus hasn't busted him over there
But honestly what true bloke would dob in a mate when he's managing to get chicks
To post hot pics of themselves on a forum?
It would be like narking on your pot dealer
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
when you say "get chicks"....you do realize he's not really getting them . ....he's sitting in his den by his computer, taking hits off his bong, and glazing a knuckle to a pic of some unsuspecting teenybopper who was dumb enough to send a balding 40 year old pervert a photo of her pierced cooch....and to answer your question ....more power to him.....if that's what trips his trigger....who am I to blow the whistle on the dirty old Catzz....I personally like the real thing when it comes to pussy, but hey that's just me

Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
Gnomez wrote:

I know it's hilarious
I notice that Primus hasn't busted him over there
But honestly what true bloke would dob in a mate when he's managing to get chicks
To post hot pics of themselves on a forum?
It would be like narking on your pot dealer
I thought everyone knew Catz real age, I sure have for a while.
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
kissfan77 wrote:

i've never been to that other forum but for this to spill over to here it must of been epic....my my my
You would be wrong, Stevenstrong decides to sign up for an account over there under the name Rusty_Nail and proceeds to bash Distance for no reason, and not even being funny, just saying he wants to lick her ass or some stupid shit, he gets banned and thinks everyone is butthurt.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
da_wizard wrote:

when you say "get chicks"....you do realize he's not really getting them . ....he's sitting in his den by his computer, taking hits off his bong, and glazing a knuckle to a pic of some unsuspecting teenybopper who was dumb enough to send a balding 40 year old pervert a photo of her pierced cooch....and to answer your question ....more power to him.....if that's what trips his trigger....who am I to blow the whistle on the dirty old Catzz....I personally like the real thing when it comes to pussy, but hey that's just me

Well god damn!!
You sir just nailed it to a fucking T!!!

Well fucking said! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!and let me take things a bit farther a min.......Hmmmmm
You just posted what i call The Real Dope in life sad as it is.My My My..TRUTH!!
Yes,these turds think the net is real life to them,Sad but true,its all they fucking have?!No life?

Balding 40 year old pervert Pedo and Live DD/Aids will live life on the outside hand in hand,or pants as life goes bye them soaking the tax payers/free loading living off dad stalking young ones all day and people wonder why  the good old USA is so fucked along with the illegals,and all the left wing liberal Obama sucking bullshit killing the USA!

Well,the free ride is close to over now and these lazy bastards are getting cut off thanks to the last election!!Thank God!!Cant wait till 2012 to seal the deal!!Ohhhh Yeah!
Wackem and stack em motherfuckers,Ted Fucking Nugent for Prez!!

Killing two,three,four or more birds with one stone,sure did!

Get Some!

Quote 0 0
kissfan77
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

da_wizard wrote:

Well god damn!!

Well fucking said! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!and let me take things a bit farther a min.......Hmmmmm
You just posted what i call The Real Dope in life sad as it is.My My My..TRUTH!!
Yes,these turds think the net is real life to them,Sad but true,its all they fucking have?!No life?

Balding 40 year old pervert Pedo and Live DD/Aids will live life on the outside hand in hand,or pants as life goes bye them soaking the tax payers/free loading living off dad stalking young ones all day and people wonder why  the good old USA is so fucked along with the illegals,and all the left wing liberal Obama sucking bullshit killing the USA!

Well,the free ride is close to over now and these lazy bastards are getting cut off thanks to the last election!!Thank God!!Cant wait till 2012 to seal the deal!!Ohhhh Yeah!

Get Some!

I' vote for Ted ...backstraps for everyone
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Fuck Ted "I became some underage chicks Guardian so i could nail her and have 3000 illegitimate kids" Nugent. Horrible human being and would make a horrible leader.

Dave Mustaine on the other hand, I' vote for him because atleast he admits his mistakes and faults and doesn't point the finger like the draftt dodging cunt that is uncle Ted. Still dig his old stuff though

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
kissfan77 wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

da_wizard wrote:

Well god damn!!

Get Some!

I' vote for Ted ...backstraps for everyone

Hell yeah!
This will be fun.

Bang Bang Bang!!!Done.......

Quote 0 0
da_wizard
this thread went from Catzz pound'n one out to some teenage slizz....to Sweaty Uncle Teddy for prez

nice 

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Lemmy could be vice president, and Ozzy could be Secretary of Defense.
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
i could be president.....  lets clean house and make some new rules!!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Tiger479 wrote:

TQ troll is lamez

Yep! lame ass motherfucker.Yawn.....Yet another Gayhem game shot down.Ehhhh
Looks like the Wiz took down a post by this dumb ass.Hahahahahahaha!

They never learn do they.Poor street walking pile of trash is all.Hahahaha!

Quote 0 0
Live_AiDDs
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Tiger479 wrote:

TQ troll is lamez

Yep! lame ass motherfucker.Yawn.....Yet another Gayhem game shot down.Ehhhh
Looks like the Wiz took down a post by this dumb ass.Hahahahahahaha!

They never learn do they.Poor street walking pile of trash is all.Hahahaha!
Shut up, Sponge Brain
Quote 0 0