Who hopes for and is being positive SOAD will be there? 10  votes

yes 6 votes
60%
 no 0 votes
0%
 absolutly not 4 votes
40%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
If they did any festival theywould do this one since I think they are loyal to Ozzfest. I'm dreaming... and ozzfest can definatly pull togeth somthing awsome with the other festival not being that great!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
You actually WANT SOAD to do a show with Ozzy?
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
My brither says they are good live but, Ive never seen them...
Quote 0 0
Nando
I' like to see them live. They were one of my favorite bands in middle school and I still enjoy their music. The Ozzy-SOAD combo would destroy the Mayhem Distrubed-Godsmack combo
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Ozzy by himself destroy's that combo.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I enjoyed System of a Down when they played Ozzfest, the year Ozzy did second stage.  but I don't think most of the rest of the crowd did, because seats opened up en masse halfway through their set.  at first I had a problem with their yakking about politics.  but security was nice enough to sneak us into seats because we had been standing in the same spot all day.  I've really gotten into their music since.  but I know people who love them AND those who hate them.

maybe if they headlined second stage this year.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Crozzy1
I' rather eat a tray of dicks than have to sit through that wad of crap again.  Seen SOAD about five times, and have yet to be even a little impressed.  i hate that band so much.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
"a tray of dicks...huh"....I got some leftover pie for ya.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
lol... tray of dicks... never heard that one before
Quote 0 0