Crazy_eyes
I've seen so many people say that shit's melodic death metal.  I haven't heard a single song by them that's remotly melodic.  Can anybody point-out what's melodic about them?
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
Melodic Death Metal/Metalcore

They are very shitty nonetheless.
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I've seen so many people say that shit's melodic death metal.  I haven't heard a single song by them that's remotly melodic.  Can anybody point-out what's melodic about them?
are you deaf or something? their riffs are direct rip offs from the melodic death metal scene. the riffs are melodic in the gothernburg sense. they're like in between metalcore and melodic death metal in my opinion, not a great band but not horrible either

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I just listened to what they've got on myspace.  I guess I thought deathcore because I' only listened to 2 songs by them, and one of them wasn't originally by them.
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I just listened to what they've got on myspace.  I guess I thought deathcore because I' only listened to 2 songs by them, and one of them wasn't originally by them.
they definitely look like a deathcore band

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
The guitarists are melodic, everybody else are core.
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Crazy_eyes wrote:

one of their guitarists used to be in Arsis. Arsis kicks ass, check'em out if you havent yet

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

one of their guitarists used to be in Arsis. Arsis kicks ass, check'em out if you havent yet

I saw Arisis on SST 2007 and they SUCKED.
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Crazy_eyes wrote:

The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

I saw Arisis on SST 2007 and they SUCKED.
they have a different line up. a way better second guitarist.

Quote 0 0