Catzzz Show full post »
555_elCheapo_Pizza
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

555_elCheapo_Pizza wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

A bi-polar schizo noob with multiple personalities....we get that here often

WELCOME TO FORUMS.OZZFEST.COM (just take exit 666 off the yellow brick road...you can't miss it!)
HI CJ!!!! You gotta block all your tweets you fucking cretin,....get back on the meds boy!!!!
Mmmmm Hmmmm!! Take a ride in my medicine cabinet boy!!! Hmmm Hmmmm GET SOME PUNK!!!!!

Seriously dude...I know you had a tough time back in the "facility",...but I dont have anything to do with your psychosis. You wanna play with the FOF!!!!???? C`mon ....climb in the sandbox and shove the cat-turds outta the way!! I`ll deal with you,......so WHATS YOUR DAMAGE CJ????? Is this true? are you MsCeeAngels Brother?? MsCee....do you really know this tool? I have no idea what sparked this dudes rampant diatribe,...but he was making a bunch of wacky unprovoked psychotic attacks on the CLOSED Ozzboard,...acceasable briefly by staticplanet,...whatever that is. I think this guy is Jygorn Z Auksrite aka Doc Caboose...who I always got along with,..now he`s confused and thinks I did something to him,....whateverrrrRRrrr!!! you fuckkin psycho.

1st of all, they are JASON/RICHARD (STALKER, 2 Can Play That Game!). Well, That Is Unless You Tweet Too???
Nobody Needs Your Stolen Meds! (Yes, I Know Your A Balding Paramedic w/A Gay Goatee From: Hopewell New Jersey!
(w/Wife Jay/Jenny And 1-Brat...Chris!) And BTW...Most Of Those Ignorant Trolls Were Not Me, In Fact They Were Attacking Me Like You And Ms.Bunnie Used To! (I Used To Have 3-Accounts, Now I Just Have2, But I Know That You Have Quite A Few As Well...)
I Just Fought Back Unlike Most Sheeple!!! You See, I AM NOT A DAMN FOLLOWER, LIKE YOU!!! I Obey NO ONE!!! I Work For Those Who Pay Me And Finger Those Who Screw Me! (See, Were Not All THAT Different, Other Then The Way I Type (On Purpose!)
I Like To Stand Out In Crowds Filled With Numbers! And Yes, I Am MsCeeAngels Younger Bro And Always Have Been ZaktarZodiac/Jygorn EVERYWHERE!!!
(Not That It's Any Of Your Concern! My Personal Bussiness Should Be My Own, As Should Yours!)
Now What Do You Have To Say For Yourself...Innerspecies Assman? (Oh And If I Get Banned For The 1st Time For This Simple Reply, It Will Proove To EVERYONE...EVERYWHERE Just How You Really Are!
Dude you need the meds,..I dont want you to harm yourself like you know..."before"///// So you had 3 and now 2,...thats 5 so far,..I have only one and always have had only one. I never attacked you,,,,ever.Who is it you percieve I follow??,....cause its nobody. I am NOT  Rammie. I was a foreigner there for a brief few weeks,..then left on my own. I never banned you or deleted you,,,news flash genius,...I`m not a mod nor admin and hevent been involved in bannings deletiions or changing of peoples posts since late 06 or so. That 4 fucking years ago buddy...and NEVER to you. I have no wife jay/jenny and no brat....sorry.I do live in Hopewell though. You live in ERNUL pepsi palace NC.
So fukkin what?

Nope, Just 2 (3-minus- READ POST COUNT!!! (Other Is Officaly Called ZaktarZodiac!)
On The Old Site, You Could Change Your Name, Pics And Signature On The Fly...Durrrr!
(How Strange That The Site's Link Was Broken A Few Hours After Our Arguement On There!)
BTW...That static.theplanet Site Lasted Exactly 24 Days...NOT JUST A FEW!!!
And I Have Been Offline For Well Over A Year Until About 25 Days Ago...NO JOKE!!!
I Found The Site The Very Next Day And Told My Sis, Since People Responded Better
To Her Since Well, She Never Really Left Like I Did! (Net Costs Money That I Did Not Have At That Time!)
I Really Did Not Want To Return To Ozzfest.com Because Of The Previous Cyber-Bullying I Recieved The Year Before!
But When I Found The Old Site, I Was Very Happy Because Only A Select Few Knew Of It's Location!
(And Don't Say You Always Knew Because It Was Completley Barren When I Got There!
(With The Exception Of My Sis And A Few Of Her Friends!) You Didn't Just Screw Me By Blocking Access To It,
You Hurt Quite A Few On Here As Well---Know It Or Not! But If You're Prepared To Bury The Axe, Then So Am I!
Just Say The Word And We'll Start From Scratch.

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Word up dawg

let's hug and make up you two are breaking my heart
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Gnomez wrote:

Word up dawg

let's hug and make up you two are breaking my heart

Wrong Topic Babe, Pm Me Laturz...Unless, Hmmmmm.... 3-Way??? 

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

WELCOME TO FORUMS.OZZFEST.COM (just take exit 666 off the yellow brick road...you can't miss it!)
HI CJ!!!! You gotta block all your tweets you fucking cretin,....get back on the meds boy!!!!
Mmmmm Hmmmm!! Take a ride in my medicine cabinet boy!!! Hmmm Hmmmm GET SOME PUNK!!!!!

Seriously dude...I know you had a tough time back in the "facility",...but I dont have anything to do with your psychosis. You wanna play with the FOF!!!!???? C`mon ....climb in the sandbox and shove the cat-turds outta the way!! I`ll deal with you,......so WHATS YOUR DAMAGE CJ????? Is this true? are you MsCeeAngels Brother?? MsCee....do you really know this tool? I have no idea what sparked this dudes rampant diatribe,...but he was making a bunch of wacky unprovoked psychotic attacks on the CLOSED Ozzboard,...acceasable briefly by staticplanet,...whatever that is. I think this guy is Jygorn Z Auksrite aka Doc Caboose...who I always got along with,..now he`s confused and thinks I did something to him,....whateverrrrRRrrr!!! you fuckkin psycho.

1st of all, they are JASON/RICHARD (STALKER, 2 Can Play That Game!). Well, That Is Unless You Tweet Too???
Nobody Needs Your Stolen Meds! (Yes, I Know Your A Balding Paramedic w/A Gay Goatee From: Hopewell New Jersey!
(w/Wife Jay/Jenny And 1-Brat...Chris!) And BTW...Most Of Those Ignorant Trolls Were Not Me, In Fact They Were Attacking Me Like You And Ms.Bunnie Used To! (I Used To Have 3-Accounts, Now I Just Have2, But I Know That You Have Quite A Few As Well...)
I Just Fought Back Unlike Most Sheeple!!! You See, I AM NOT A DAMN FOLLOWER, LIKE YOU!!! I Obey NO ONE!!! I Work For Those Who Pay Me And Finger Those Who Screw Me! (See, Were Not All THAT Different, Other Then The Way I Type (On Purpose!)
I Like To Stand Out In Crowds Filled With Numbers! And Yes, I Am MsCeeAngels Younger Bro And Always Have Been ZaktarZodiac/Jygorn EVERYWHERE!!!
(Not That It's Any Of Your Concern! My Personal Bussiness Should Be My Own, As Should Yours!)
Now What Do You Have To Say For Yourself...Innerspecies Assman? (Oh And If I Get Banned For The 1st Time For This Simple Reply, It Will Proove To EVERYONE...EVERYWHERE Just How You Really Are!
Dude you need the meds,..I dont want you to harm yourself like you know..."before"///// So you had 3 and now 2,...thats 5 so far,..I have only one and always have had only one. I never attacked you,,,,ever.Who is it you percieve I follow??,....cause its nobody. I am NOT  Rammie. I was a foreigner there for a brief few weeks,..then left on my own. I never banned you or deleted you,,,news flash genius,...I`m not a mod nor admin and hevent been involved in bannings deletiions or changing of peoples posts since late 06 or so. That 4 fucking years ago buddy...and NEVER to you. I have no wife jay/jenny and no brat....sorry.I do live in Hopewell though. You live in ERNUL pepsi palace NC.
So fukkin what?

Nope, Just 2 (3-minus- READ POST COUNT!!! (Other Is Officaly Called ZaktarZodiac!)
On The Old Site, You Could Change Your Name, Pics And Signature On The Fly...Durrrr!
(How Strange That The Site's Link Was Broken A Few Hours After Our Arguement On There!)
And I Have Been Offline For Well Over A Year Until About 25 Days Ago...NO JOKE!!!
I Found The Site The Very Next Day And Told My Sis, Since People Responded Better
To Her Since Well, She Never Really Left Like I Did! (Net Costs Money That I Did Not Have At That Time!)
I Really Did Not Want To Return To Ozzfest.com Because Of The Previous Cyber-Bullying I Recieved The Year Before!
But When I Found The Old Site, I Was Very Happy Because Only A Select Few Knew Of It's Location!
(And Don't Say You Always Knew Because It Was Completley Barren When I Got There!
(With The Exception Of My Sis And A Few Of Her Friends!) You Didn't Just Screw Me By Blocking Access To It,
You Hurt Quite A Few On Here As Well---Know It Or Not! But If You're Prepared To Bury The Axe, Then So Am I!
I dont know dude,...you cant seem to be reasoned with,...you think I shut down Ozzys old site?? Thats kinda psychotically paranoid,....but O.K. I`ll buy it...I never cyber-bullied you,...you must be thinking of FirstozzyfaG a troll clone. (*note the G at the end of the name) Twas not me my friend. I never argued with you,...not under any of your names,..which frankly now that you mention it,...all your posts were psychotic ramblings/spammings,,sent enmasse to dozens of members...and I was very respectful and reserved at what I DIDNT say to you,...but most others did.
Horus and the other trolls were the works of people with no lives who targeted me,..and I could care less,...if they did it to you I could care EVEN less,..but to blame me all I can say to you is I`m sorry for that being done to you.
Get over it,...let it go,..move on,...pop some meds,...I`ll still be your Ozzpal though.
(FOF sharpens Stellar Axe.....)

Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Gnomez wrote:

stevenstrong wrote:

Is it just me or did GNOMEZY'Z english improve over night?

My English is always perfect fool....I just talk different to you and we use "S" instead of "Z" for some things.....

zats because were brootalz...even if u do love zeh sheeps a lil more then u should...brootalz...literally.
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

So fukkin what?

I dont know dude,...you cant seem to be reasoned with,...you think I shut down Ozzys old site?? Thats kinda psychotically paranoid,....but O.K. I`ll buy it...I never cyber-bullied you,...you must be thinking of FirstozzyfaG a troll clone. (*note the G at the end of the name) Twas not me my friend. I never argued with you,...not under any of your names,..which frankly now that you mention it,...all your posts were psychotic ramblings/spammings,,sent enmasse to dozens of members...and I was very respectful and reserved at what I DIDNT say to you,...but most others did.
Horus and the other trolls were the works of people with no lives who targeted me,..and I could care less,...if they did it to you I could care EVEN less,..but to blame me all I can say to you is I`m sorry for that being done to you.
Get over it,...let it go,..move on,...pop some meds,...I`ll still be your Ozzpal though.
(FOF sharpens Stellar Axe.....)

NOTE: THIS IS NOT SPAM...BUT A SIMPLE OPEN REPLY...
If You Still Want To Be My Friend Like You Said You Were In The Past,
We Can Start Over; BUT NO MORE PERSONAL INFO...Cause I Can Find More Too! (De-Nile Is A River In Egypt!)
So, We Can Still Talk About Purchaces, Concerts, Movies, TV Or Random Junk Like How Your Day Was And All, Kay?
As I've Said B4...I'm A VERY NICE Person If You Give Me A Chance,
But Those Who Screw With Me By Blending Interwebs With Reality,
Will Seriously See The Kharma-Esque Domino-Effect Toppling Down!
And If They Were Reaching For Cloud-9, They'll Quickly Plummet Back Down!
(And That's Where I Stand Ground....Watching And Waiting....ALWAYS!)
BTW...I Was Born And Will Die A Nut, But Could Still Be Your Web-Comrade....JyGoRn/ZaktarZodiac

Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

WHo0o00o0 WHeeeeeee kids talking shit in the romper room!!Mmmmmmm HmMMmMmmm

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
TAKE A RIDE ON MY OZZFEST SON!!!!!!!!

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

You're Too Damn Young To Even Know What ROMPER ROOM Was Without Having To Google It!  :-[

Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist

The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

You're Too Damn Young To Even Know What ROMPER ROOM Was Without Having To Google It!  :-[
lol the romper room is what middle finger calls the mayhemfest forums. thats what I was refering to when I said it. man the joke went over your head

Quote 0 0