Crazy_eyes
I've hardly been able to eat recently.  I' be taking something for this right now if I had $/insurance.  Today I'm having trouble just walking.  Tomorrow it'll probably be standing.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
drag yer ass to the nearest ER if you can't afford to see a real MD
they cannot turn you away and will work out a payment/discount deal for cash

seriously.  I've heard of a lot of people who are coming down with
"flu-like symptoms" that drop dead within days because they think
what they have is just a cold or whatever.  insist on bloodwork, too.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
minime
yeah bud,get your butt down to the ER,if possible,if not call someone to take you...

take care of your self , hope you feel better
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I'm feeling a little better today.  Lungs are still a little congested, but that's it.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
It happened to my cousins husband. He was in bed for a few days, refused to see a doctor, got to feeling alittle better, went to the restroom and dropped dead.
Come to find out he had pnemonia. After that if I felt if I couldn't make it to work I go to the doctor.

Hope you get to feeling better man. 
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Bleh again.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Aids from too much unprotected butt sex?
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I'm finally going to the doctor tomorrow.  Bleh.  Hate doctors.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
EXTREMELY good thing that I went to the doctor.  My body was losing the battle against bronchidus.  In about a week it moved from my lungs to my throat to my ear.  If I' decided to stay away from the doctor I would probably be dead within 2 weeks.
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
glad your feeling better 
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I know what you mean. I, had bronchidus, and a sinus infection at the same time last year. Talk about feelng like complete shit. Glad you went to the doc.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I'm very glad you finally went to the doctor.  I've had bronchitis a couple of times.  the last time, I made it to the hospital and I could barely breathe or talk.  I was able to get out the words "nebulizer" and "zythromax" between coughing fits.  then they lectured me on the evils of smoking for the next hour BEFORE treating me.

they also took x-rays and asked when I had broken my ribs.  I thought I had never broken any bones before.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Tiger479 wrote:

I know what you mean. I, had bronchidus, and a sinus infection at the same time last year. Talk about feelng like complete shit. Glad you went to the doc.

This was just bronchidus when it started out.  In about a week it spread to my throat and ear and it was just going to continue.  Doctor said that it probably would've continued to spread until it killed me.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

I'm very glad you finally went to the doctor.  I've had bronchitis a couple of times.  the last time, I made it to the hospital and I could barely breathe or talk.  I was able to get out the words "nebulizer" and "zythromax" between coughing fits.  then they lectured me on the evils of smoking for the next hour BEFORE treating me.

they also took x-rays and asked when I had broken my ribs.  I thought I had never broken any bones before.

Bar fights will do that to your ribs...
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I am feeling a LOT better since I started these meds.
Quote 0 0