ministrymember99
Just returned...great time!!!
met george ramero, john carpenter, judith ridley, doug bradley, bill moseley, and a shit load of famous and not famous independents.....but the 5 hour drive took 8 hours on the way back because we kept getting lost...
went with 300 bucks and came back with 10!!! hells yeah...fuckin awesome (insert devil smiling and giving middle finger)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boxing-Dei-Dei/184025258313948?sk=app_2405167945
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
ministrymember99 wrote:

met george ramero, john carpenter, judith ridley, doug bradley, bill moseley, and a shit load of famous and not famous independents.....but the 5 hour drive took 8 hours on the way back because we kept getting lost...
went with 300 bucks and came back with 10!!! hells yeah...fuckin awesome (insert devil smiling and giving middle finger)

is that a texan horror con? i go to horror cons all the time out here in chi. love em.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

is that a texan horror con? i go to horror cons all the time out here in chi. love em.

YES MA'AM
its been deemed as one of the 3 biggest horror cons in the south
had a great time!
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
do you live in south texas too?
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
puffpuffpass wrote:

do you live in south texas too?

south east
(Beaumont area)
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
I IZ STILL ZE MAZTAH UF DUH BUMPAGE
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
ministrymember99 wrote:

Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

YES MA'AM
its been deemed as one of the 3 biggest horror cons in the south
had a great time!

schweet we have some good ones out here in chi....
i'm not suprise it's one of the biggest its in texas! lol 
I'm gonna check it out sounds like something road trip worth for me and my friends.
Quote 0 0
Artlukm
Fuuuuck! I forgot all about this shit... I made it last year though, had a fucking great time and met Linda Blair and got Alice Cooper's autograph... Was it at the Sheraton in Irving again?
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Artlukm wrote:

Fuuuuck! I forgot all about this shit... I made it last year though, had a fucking great time and met Linda Blair and got Alice Cooper's autograph... Was it at the Sheraton in Irving again?

sure was...did you get to meet Barbara Steele?
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
Quote 0 0
Artlukm
negative...  :-\  I couldn't off of work, but I live right down the street and so I got to kind of come and go throughout the weekend. I did also get to meet meet Marilyn Burns and Adrienne King, and I got some pretty bad ass posters. 
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
BUMP
Quote 0 0