Gnomez
Thanks for all your great work in the past Wiz
You've been a great mod of this site
See you 2012
Rock on Ozzy
Horns up my man
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
Gnomez wrote:

Thanks for all your great work in the past Wiz
You've been a great mod of this site
See you 2012
Rock on Ozzy
Horns up my man


You'll be back
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Tallica247 wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Thanks for all your great work in the past Wiz
You've been a great mod of this site
See you 2012
Rock on Ozzy
Horns up my man


You'll be back


Yeah this place kinda grows on you.... This is Gnomez's crack, he cant stay away too long
Quote 0 0
minime
he anit goin nowhere's.....
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Hey Wiz - good on you for clearing out the spambots and fucking loser trolls from around here
The air sure smells sweeter without those pedos bringing their shit here
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Cloneshoes wrote:

ha gnomez is suck an ass kisser.

Sometimes it's smarter to be an ass-kisser.  Especially when you're married.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Ha ha ain't that the truth Crazy
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Being married I find its easier to ask for forgiveness, rather than permission. 
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Marriage is one area that I'm actually smart in.  DON'T FUCKING DO IT!!!!
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Cloneshoes wrote:

ha gnomez is suck an ass kisser.

Sometimes it's smarter to be an ass-kisser.  Especially when you're married.


it makes it a lot easier to be able to kiss her everywhere else   
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Cloneshoes wrote:

ha gnomez is suck an ass kisser.

Sometimes it's smarter to be an ass-kisser.  Especially when you're married.


it makes it a lot easier to be able to kiss her everywhere else   

Makes it a lot easier to kiss her anywhere.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Gnomez wrote:

Hey Wiz - good on you for clearing out the spambots and fucking loser trolls from around here
The air sure smells sweeter without those pedos bringing their shit here


You saying wellington and cloneshoes got Flushed!!
Naa....Them Pedo bastards always come back for a whooopin.

Fry Baby Fry !

Get Some !!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Gnomez wrote:

Thanks for all your great work in the past Wiz
You've been a great mod of this site
See you 2012
Rock on Ozzy
Horns up my man


Keep it Metal around here and get rid of cloneshoes/wellington/Live dd and all is well!!

Metal or GTFO!!!!

Horns High metalheads!!!
Horns High!
Keep the faith and crush the weak motherfuckers!

Hail.

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Add us _NFD_ to that pile of Pedo shit!

Fucker now PMs me gay shit..Just like Live DD did all the time...Hmmmmmm


Quote 0 0