MIDDLE_FINGER
Ozzfest is on bitches!! Good lineup other then nonpoint imo.,Blaaaaaaa..Whaaaaaaaaa
Fan from day fucking one the metal gods took the stage and just glad we still have them!!

See you metal vets on the rail and in the pit once again to enjoy the metal gods!!

Enjoy,we will!!

Quote 0 0
WhyTheDelayForOzzfest10
THANK YOU!!!!  positive comment fuck.!!! it iwll be agreat show and the comcast center will be sold out i beleive it will i meen c'mon crue halford 3 big names right there.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
WhyTheDelayForOzzfest10 wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!  positive comment fuck.!!! it iwll be agreat show and the comcast center will be sold out i beleive it will i meen c'mon crue halford 3 big names right there.

shit man,kids dont know shit but cry to mom.

We need another Metal Masters tour again to!Let the kids bash that shit to.Funny as hell i say!

Quote 0 0
Kindbud
HELL YEAH!!! OZZFEST!!!
Quote 0 0
WhyTheDelayForOzzfest10
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

We need another Metal Masters tour again to!Let the kids bash that shit to.Funny as hell i say!

HAHA , yeah man, but you going to MAss..??? if you are i'll see you there and oh do you think it will be packed or sold out im just curious..?
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

HAHA , yeah man, but you going to MAss..??? if you are i'll see you there and oh do you think it will be packed or sold out im just curious..?

Hard one to call with most people being short on cash.I would say packed as hell for sure man!Smoke em if ya got em!!

Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

that would be sick. If it we're to happen again it should be Iron Maiden, Saxon, Slayer, and Megadeth
Quote 0 0
Nando
FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

that would be sick. If it we're to happen again it should be Iron Maiden, Saxon, Slayer, and Megadeth

Metal Masters was a great show and that lineup you mentioned would be AMAZING!!! But I can't see Maiden doing a tour like that. Lately they've stuck to just one opener. I'm still surprised that they got a band like Dream Theater to open for them because they seem like they could sell out a show on their own for the venues they play. Priest needed another huge band to co-headline to sell in the venues they were at. But I guess we can still hope 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
eXile72
Your as bad as FOF Ozzfest could feed you loads of shit covered piss and you would love it.
Quote 0 0
hazmat001
Would love to see Connecticuts Dead By Wednesday the drummer Opus used to be in Gargantua Soul who toured and played on the second stage with Ozzfest
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
Hell fukkin yez Ozzy
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
eXile72 wrote:

Your as bad as FOF Ozzfest could feed you loads of shit covered piss and you would love it.
Do you have a counselor or someone to help you out with your defecit/setback??....

Quote 0 0
eXile72
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

eXile72 wrote:

Do you have a counselor or someone to help you out with your defecit/setback??....

Do you have a good surgeon to help you with all those dicks in your ass?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
eXile72 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

eXile72 wrote:

Do you have a good surgeon to help you with all those dicks in your ass?
You are an angry soul....but Satan loves you anyway baby.......HAILZ to teh gaymaster FREUDIAN mindtwister!!!
Toolbox.........

Quote 0 0