MikeGimmelli Show full post »
dcoctavarium
Ozzfest forums - myspace feel + edit button... = Awesome!
Quote 0 0
zfw
search and edit finally.......
Quote 0 0
eXile72
This site is almost exactly like RAMV now. Its using the same free software. Anyone could make a message board like this in little time. I don't understand why they downgraded. 
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
eXile72 wrote:

This site is almost exactly like RAMV now. Its using the same free software. Anyone could make a message board like this in little time. I don't understand why they downgraded. 

I guess they figured simple and cheap works just fine.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I wonder I they intend bringing back a FRIENDS section and a COMMENTS section on each persons profile so we don't have to pm each other all the time.

This new site is similar to the layout and style of gayhemfest that I once visited
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i don't like it that much. it's giving me some problems.
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
puffpuffpass wrote:

i don't like it that much. it's giving me some problems.

It gave me all sorts of problems yesterday, it's all gonna be good soon enough.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i don't like the new icons.
bring back the demon ones!
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
the new site makes me angry. dislikesss
Quote 0 0
highrise
puffpuffpass wrote:

i don't like the new icons.
bring back the demon ones!

agree
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0