da_wizard
in the last couple of weeks I've been coming across 666 quite a few times.....hell , a lot of times.(dozens).....from everything to filling my gas tank in my truck , to grocery store receipts, and during my job....any way it's getting a little freaky.....today alone in came up 3 times.....WTF , has anyone else experienced this? or am I the only one that is damned to fry in hell?

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
oh fuck dood...i hope u dont mysteriously wake up at 3 a.m.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
no shit.....the voices in my head normally are pretty decent.....I hope they don't start telling to kill, kill, kill...that would be below average

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
d00d we had this Old Nova we called the beast it turned over 100k and then stopped dead on 666... while we were partyingz.... we were like bullshit... i mean it just died cold. and wouldnt even kick over.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
Catzzz wrote:

d00d we had this Old Nova we called the beast it turned over 100k and then stopped dead on 666... while we were partyingz.... we were like bullshit... i mean it just died cold. and wouldnt even kick over.

you just scared the shit outta me.....this is going to freak ya out, but I owned a 79' FORD ECONLINE VAN.....dubbed the "beast"
that seriously died when it hit 766,600 miles......I know , I know, almost 800,000 miles on a van, but it is the fucking truth.....it was given to me when I went through my divorce , by a brother-in-law.....his parents bought it new and used it to travel all over the country.....his dad had the maintenace records in the glove compartment ...3 full spiral bound notebooks.....the thing went through numerous water pumps, 2 transmissions, 7 brake jobs,...etc.....it looked like the van from the A-Team....had a bed , fridge,bar, and wall to wall orange shag carpet......badass.,,and the truth

by the way I also owned a 78' Chevy Nova....my first car....threw a rod at 160,000 miles

Quote 0 0
Catzzz
i think the guiness is like 1.2 million or sompiz
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
not sure what the record is but I'll find a pic and scan it and post it.....somewhere I have both a an exterior and an interior picture of the Beast......I actually painted the words "the Beast " on the side of the van....classic

Quote 0 0
ozzfestgurl
I had this happen to me a lot last year. It was starting to scare me, but eventually it stopped. It was everywhere! Now the number that haunts me is 420... but I'm not scared of that one! haha
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
da_wizard wrote:

no shit.....the voices in my head normally are pretty decent.....I hope they don't start telling to kill, kill, kill...that would be below average

Ive waken up at 3am the past couple of knights, but only so I could take my ass to work  . For some reason the cats always awake too searching the house for something.
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
stevenstrong wrote:

oh fuck dood...i hope u dont mysteriously wake up at 3 a.m.

Or In *whispers* SEVEN DAYS....

Quote 0 0
pack1pres
As a delivery driver I used to put in a little gas every day, I went to the local Iraqishak for some gas 1 day & I pumped $6.66 cuz it saves me some cash from a $10 & I like that number. The crazy middle eastern fellow behind the counter in his thick accent said to me "on't you know buddy that is a very bad number next time you put in like 1 more penny ok buddy" I smiled and left.  I returned the next day and pumped $13.34 and went in and payed with a twenty. He said nothing and gave me 6.70 back.  I smiled and said "Have a nice day" in which he replied "You do NOT have a nice day buddy"
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
pack1pres wrote:

As a delivery driver I used to put in a little gas every day, I went to the local Iraqishak for some gas 1 day & I pumped $6.66 cuz it saves me some cash from a $10 & I like that number. The crazy middle eastern fellow behind the counter in his thick accent said to me "on't you know buddy that is a very bad number next time you put in like 1 more penny ok buddy" I smiled and left.  I returned the next day and pumped $13.34 and went in and payed with a twenty. He said nothing and gave me 6.70 back.  I smiled and said "Have a nice day" in which he replied "You do NOT have a nice day buddy"

$0.04 PROFIT WOO HOOO!!!
Quote 0 0