Crazy_eyes
This was an awesome weekend.  I saw violence, titties, and shitters all in one weekend. 

Friday night I accidentally bumped into some kid and he threatened to sue me so the guy behind him slapped him in the back of the head and told him to stop bitching.
Saturday night I scared one woman holding her kids.  So she shoved them to the floor and ran off.  VERY wrong but hilarious from where I was.

Sunday morning we had the cast party after we closed.  In 5 hours we went through 1/2 lbs of pot, gallon of Jager, several bottles of Jack, Jim, and Jose, and a keg.  I went to my room in the haunted house to find 7 people sleeping in there.  Fortunatly I was smart enough to hide the couch so I could sleep on it.  The only shitty thing about that night was a 40 year-old sexually harrassing women all night.  Needless to say he was handcuffed to a table and fired the next morning.

Sunday afternoon SUCKED.  1/2 the people requested refunds because none of us cared about scaring people because we were so hungover/drunk/high.  I was telling people "Get the Hell out of my room and leave me alone".  No, I am not exagerating.  I stopped telling people I was hungover because one woman decided to make me motorboat who boobs which was cool until she shook my head from side to side.  Now, I am still hungover.  I feel like shit, and I've gotta be in BCIS in an hour.  I am FUCKING pissed.

Nobody knows what tonight will hold but I'm sure it'll be fun unless I'm still hungover.  Last night of the haunted house so we're all gonna be upset.  But it will still be a fun night of drinking, smoking and getting good grades on my sexual harrassment report card.  There is a limit on how much you can do and who you can do it to.  Most of the women are on board and are still trying to get good grades.  If you live in north/east Texas and want a hell of a scare from a drunk and/or high person come on out there.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Thrillvania is now done for the year and the only thing I have to say is FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!  NONE OF YA'LL CAME OUT THERE!!!!
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
Hey, I'm just now reading this. Where was my personal invite and free pass?
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Well if you' said something earlier I would've given you some will-call tickets.
Quote 0 0