3syllables Show full post »
3syllables
Nando wrote:

Bring in the maximum amount of water that they let you take because you'll need it. Take a lot of cash and sunscreen. This will be my first ozzfest too so I'll see ya in devore

really??? stay in touch, we shud meet up! haha

Quote:
Like a few above have mentioned,..SUNSCREEN,..no flip-flops..unless you want to meet the first-aid people,..WATER,..as much as your venue will allow...or at least one liter to start off with,..you can buy more,..A DESIGNATED DRIVER if you will be chuggin down the beers,and if you will,...LOT`s `o cash....a black sharpie for rockstar autographs...a camera (non professional style),....SOME FRIENDS.....and a KEVLAR vest.
That should get you through the day....

GOOD TICKETS WILL MAKE IT UNFORGETTABLE..........THIS YEAR,....you should expect,...THE UNEXPECTED

thanks!! thats all very helpful. waterrrrr!!! yes. i bet its like 5$ a bottle there. ug.
i want to buy good tickets.. but im also gettin my friends ticket, kuz im a kick ass person. lol
a light in the window, is a crack in the sky
twitter.com/3syllables
Quote 0 0
ELaSheZ
Ha u gona get ur cherry popped
all you need is Energy so you can rock out, and headbang all fucking day!!!!

Hope you have a Fucking unforgettable time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
Quote:
Like a few above have mentioned,..SUNSCREEN,..no flip-flops..unless you want to meet the first-aid people,..WATER,..as much as your venue will allow...or at least one liter to start off with,..you can buy more,..A DESIGNATED DRIVER if you will be chuggin down the beers,and if you will,...LOT`s `o cash....a black sharpie for rockstar autographs...a camera (non professional style),....SOME FRIENDS.....and a KEVLAR vest.

GOOD TICKETS WILL MAKE IT UNFORGETTABLE..........THIS YEAR,....you should expect,...THE UNEXPECTED

thanks!! thats all very helpful. waterrrrr!!! yes. i bet its like 5$ a bottle there. ug.
i want to buy good tickets.. but im also gettin my friends ticket, kuz im a kick ass person. lol

i wish i had a friend like you 
*slits wrist then uses blood as lube to masturbate*
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
This will be my 3rd Ozzfest.  Only difference is that I'm driving 884 miles each way.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
FIRSTOZZYFAG wrote:

anal lube....................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,isn't an ozzfest without plenty of anal lube

only if you're a rob halford groupie.
Quote 0 0
Nando
3syllables wrote:

Nando wrote:

Bring in the maximum amount of water that they let you take because you'll need it. Take a lot of cash and sunscreen. This will be my first ozzfest too so I'll see ya in devore

really??? stay in touch, we shud meet up! haha

Quote:

yeah it was $5 a bottle at mayhem last year so I expect it to be about the same at ozzfest this year. Do any of you know if they'll allow cameras at San Manuel??? I know they weren't allowing cameras for Metal Master in 08, and I forgot if they allowed cameras last year at Mayhem.
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
devilmusik
you should check the venue website to see what they allow you to bring, camera, back packs may be a problem
cash, sunscreen are a must,  i know the shoreline in mountain view allows plastic water bottles, but they do make you remove the caps before you can enter,  wish i could make it to the devore show,  just too far to drive
without missing work
Quote 0 0