SantaBarbaraJohn
Hey Wiz - do you think it might be possible for me to pay for a ticket upgrade at San Manuel?  I have loge seats now and I'm hoping to move to the orchestra.
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
There is no way to directly pay for a ticket upgrade. I'm afraid you' need to buy new tickets and then sell your one you have now. You could try Ticketmaster/Live Nation customer service and ask them if there is a way to exchange what you have for credit and use that toward a high scale ticket but I'm thinking they can't swing that. Doesn't hurt to call and ask though.
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
Ok, thanks for the info.
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
all else fails John you can check at the venue the day of the show usually
can buy an upgraded ticket
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
ozzrokk wrote:

all else fails John you can check at the venue the day of the show usually
can buy an upgraded ticket

Thats a great suggestion.
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
Thanks ozzrokk and Wiz. I was figuring on trying day of the show if all else failed.  I've done that before and it sometimes works.  But Wiz, your suggestion on checking with Ticketmaster customer service totally worked.  I had to jump through some hoops and it took like 3 days to get it done, but I finally was able to exchange the loge tix for excellent orchestra seats.  Amazingly enough, they are the exact seats I had for Cruefest 2 at San Manuel last year - Section 3, center aisle, six row back from the pit.  I'm totally stoked!  Thanks again guys, really appreciate your help.  
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Glad that worked out and you got the better tickets!!
Quote 0 0