laurjohn2
Got my tickets for the mansfield show.  section 8 row V.  not the best seats but i paid $158 for the pair.  I paid over $200 for similar seats to ozzfest 2006.
Quote 0 0
jcn0183
paid $300 for section 205 in 2005  for 2 tickets  at the bank in tinly park
Quote 0 0
Jayman
laurjohn2 wrote:

Got my tickets for the mansfield show.  section 8 row V.  not the best seats but i paid $158 for the pair.  I paid over $200 for similar seats to ozzfest 2006.

I'm one row in front of you.   I had that same section for the '05 show.  I think the seats are fine.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Got my tickets for the Pittsburgh show!  Me and the best man from my wedding are first row behind the VIP seats!  Can't wait, haven't been to an Ozzfest since 2007!  LONG LIVE OZZY!!!
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
momofmetal
Got my ticket for Pittsburgh today. Paid $134 and am in Section 1 row P, seat on the end by section 2. SUPER PUMPED! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !   We are the row right in front of the VIP seats!
Quote 0 0
ozzy1116
Got my ticket for Hartford, and in the pit. I cant fucking wait!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
momofmetal wrote:

Got my ticket for Pittsburgh today. Paid $134 and am in Section 1 row P, seat on the end by section 2. SUPER PUMPED! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !   We are the row right in front of the VIP seats!

Awesome!  I was willing to go for Pit but where I was fishing I couldn't get a signal for the internet so I had to walk to a better spot.  By the time I had good enough service Pit and sections 1-3 were sold out.  I'm in section 5 row E!  Still good enough for me!  .  The show will be awesome!
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
sixxchick
will be backstage and in the PIT in Camden!
Quote 0 0
Piggy
I will be in the pit at Camden.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
sixxchick wrote:

will be backstage and in the PIT in Camden!

Backstage?
Quote 0 0
zfw
just gonna get lawn seats once the 4-packs go onsale cuz the show isn't selling. Even the scalpers are staying away....Chicago show still has PIT and all front sections available.....thats NEVER happened before.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
[move]  IN THE PIT AND BACKSTAGE TIX.    GENERAL ADMISSION PIT RULES.  CAMDEN NJ GONNA ROCK 8-22. seeya.[/move]
Quote 0 0