SantaBarbaraJohn
Has anybody heard anythiing about what tickets will be prices at? Any presales at all?
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
ask the one's who have all this insider information.
Quote 0 0
Nando
SantaBarbaraJohn wrote:

Has anybody heard anythiing about what tickets will be prices at? Any presales at all?

I'm hoping they're along the lines of the prices that mayhem is charging for their tour. What have prices been in past ozzfests?
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
laurjohn2
last ozzfest was free.  last cruefest had prices higher than the balls on a giraffe.  prices should be somewhere in between
Quote 0 0
Nando
laurjohn2 wrote:

last ozzfest was free.  last cruefest had prices higher than the balls on a giraffe.  prices should be somewhere in between

Well free to a certain extent... I remember all of the scalping that went on because of people getting a ridiculous amount of free tickets. But I wonder what the prices were like in 05/06/08
Quote 0 0
evilrob666
Nando wrote:

laurjohn2 wrote:

Well free to a certain extent... I remember all of the scalping that went on because of people getting a ridiculous amount of free tickets. But I wonder what the prices were like in 05/06/08

I seem to remember paying about 90 bucks for pit in 05 and 06.  It will probably be a little more pricey since its only 6 dates and 4 years later.
Quote 0 0
Nando
evilrob666 wrote:

Nando wrote:

laurjohn2 wrote:

I seem to remember paying about 90 bucks for pit in 05 and 06.  It will probably be a little more pricey since its only 6 dates and 4 years later.

Damn that's pretty pricey, glad I'm not getting pit tickets I prefer seats (even if they're the ones right in front of the lawn section).
Quote 0 0
evilrob666
Nando wrote:

evilrob666 wrote:

Nando wrote:

laurjohn2 wrote:

Damn that's pretty pricey, glad I'm not getting pit tickets I prefer seats (even if they're the ones right in front of the lawn section).

Even decent seats won't be much cheaper, if at all.  Kinda curious to see how much they jack the shit up with the limited dates and all. 
Quote 0 0
eXile72
It could be free and I wouldn't go. Its not worth the traffic, travel, and everything involved.
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0