MIDDLE_FINGER
EXODUS To Tour North America With MALEVOLENT CREATION, HOLY GRAIL, BONDED BY BLOOD

March Of Brutality" tour dates:

Aug. 16 - Hawthorne Theater - Portland, OR
Aug. 17 - Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, BC
Aug. 18 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
Aug. 20 - The Complex - Salt Lake City, UT
Aug. 21 - Bluebird Theater - Denver, CO
Aug. 23 - Reggie's Rock Club - Chicago, IL
Aug. 24 - The Mod Club - Toronto, ON
Aug. 25 - Foufounes Electriques - Montreal, QC
Aug. 27 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Aug. 28 - The Gramercy Theater - New York, NY
Aug. 29 - Polaris - Philadelphia, PA
Aug. 31 - Jaxx - W. Springfield, VA
Sep. 01 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
Sep. 02 - Phoenix Hill Tavern - Louisville, KY
Sep. 03 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
Sep. 04 - The Social - Orlando, FL
Sep. 05 - Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Sep. 07 - The Door - Dallas, TX
Sep. 08 - Emo's - Austin, TX
Sep. 12 - The Avalon - Santa Clara, CA

See you fuckers again soon on them rails!Who0o0o0o yeah

Quote 0 0
minime
Exdous....

thought this band was dead...


only time I seen them was the first time I seen Sabbath back in the 90's{Dio was singing then}

they opened for Sabbath at the Kaiser arena in Oakland...
Quote 0 0
minime
oooooooo.....


The Santa Clara date is like 15 mins from where I live.....
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
Thrash kinda sucks in my opinion.  The only thrash concert that I'm considering is the whole "Big 4" thing, and that's just because I like metallica and Ive heard that it's gonna be epic.
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Damn no Pittsburgh date yet.  Well Cleveland and Philthadelphia aren't too far, if I have to I'll travel to see me some Exodus.  Good ol thrash man!
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Holy shit they're touring with Malevolent creation!   Damm
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
Nathan7X wrote:

Thrash kinda sucks in my opinion.  The only thrash concert that I'm considering is the whole "Big 4" thing, and that's just because I like metallica and Ive heard that it's gonna be epic.
d00d stfu you like a7x youre opinion dont  even count
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Hell yeah! Cant wait for this!
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
Catzzz wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

Thrash kinda sucks in my opinion.  The only thrash concert that I'm considering is the whole "Big 4" thing, and that's just because I like metallica and Ive heard that it's gonna be epic.
d00d stfu you like a7x youre opinion dont  even count


you spelled "your" wrong.  dumbass pussy
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Nathan7X wrote:

Thrash kinda sucks in my opinion.  The only thrash concert that I'm considering is the whole "Big 4" thing, and that's just because I like metallica and Ive heard that it's gonna be epic.


Thrash kinda sucks?  C'mon dude.  How many thrash bands have you heard other then the so called big 4?
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
MattSabbath13 wrote:

Damn no Pittsburgh date yet.  Well Cleveland and Philthadelphia aren't too far, if I have to I'll travel to see me some Exodus.  Good ol thrash man!


Road trips are the fucking best!I never miss a Exodus show man,makes like 30+ times in the Exodus pit!!Cool thing with Exodus is they will hang out at a bar near the gig and shoot the shit with ya.Met tham many a time now.

Bring on the fuckin thrash boys!!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Nathan7X wrote:

Thrash kinda sucks in my opinion.  The only thrash concert that I'm considering is the whole "Big 4" thing, and that's just because I like metallica and Ive heard that it's gonna be epic.


Metal up your ass you say?
Lars loves that kid!

Get some punk!

Quote 0 0