Motleysinner
          Have you ever seen or heard what Motley is like live?? Mega pyro, mega light show. Very loud. The guys know how to put on a good show. That is, a Motley show is an event!
          All these other  fucking bands just play on stage. What a bunch of pussies! A metal concert without pyro is not metal! Motley's music has just the right vibe live!
        As far as some of these new so called bands. Well lets see how long they will last. A lot of the vocals is just plain screaming! Trying to be better than Phil Anselmo. They will never last the way Motley has.
        You want to see a true metal show, go to Motley show. Otherwise don't consider yourselves true metal heads!

Quote 0 0
Motleysinner
Hey Fag man. Fuck off you piece of shit queer.  Winger isn't anywhere near Motley's status. Like I said, checkout a Motley show sometime. Or shall I say, "Go back to Metal Concert school. Got to a Motley Crue concert and experience a real fucking concert!"  And FWIW, I listen to Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Anthrax, and, yes of course, Metallica.
Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest1
What the fuck does good pyro have to do with being a good band?  Their music sucks, dude.
Quote 0 0
ELaSheZ
Motleysinner wrote:

Hey Fag man. Fuck off you piece of shit queer.  Winger isn't anywhere near Motley's status. Like I said, checkout a Motley show sometime. Or shall I say, "Go back to Metal Concert school. Got to a Motley Crue concert and experience a real fucking concert!"  And FWIW, I listen to Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Anthrax, and, yes of course, Metallica.

Go Back to Metal Concert School? lmfao besides motley's music thts by far the funiest thing ive heard!
we dont need CLASSES to realize how geyh they look and how bad they suck...
Not offense but THEY BLOW DICK... THE HARD WAY!!!
if you like it fine with me, bt dnt start talking shit to ppl who dont like them eithr

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Don't worry dude - all the haters just have hair envy
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Motleysinner wrote:

Have you ever seen or heard what Motley is like live?? Mega pyro, mega light show. Very loud. The guys know how to put on a good show. That is, a Motley show is an event!
          All these other  fucking bands just play on stage. What a bunch of pussies! A metal concert without pyro is not metal! Motley's music has just the right vibe live!
         As far as some of these new so called bands. Well lets see how long they will last. A lot of the vocals is just plain screaming! Trying to be better than Phil Anselmo. They will never last the way Motley has.
         You want to see a true metal show, go to Motley show. Otherwise don't consider yourselves true metal heads!

have you even been to an all day festival like ozzfest?  i have never once seen a band on the second stage use pyrotechnics.  and by the way, im sure when motely crue was starting out they didnt have the resources or the money to use pyrotechnics, so i guess that makes them pussies?
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I hate people like this.  It's people like this fucking deuce that give metal a bad name.  Always trying to enforce thier beliefs on other people.
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
Motleysinner wrote:

Motley Crue sucks. I went to see them a few years back when they toured with Megadeth and Anthrax. Sadley, Anthrax dropped off the bill before they came to Pittsburgh, so Motley Crue played longer. It was the first and only time I fell asleep at a concert.
Quote 0 0
CrashNBurn
I don't understand all the hate with motley crue. Is everyone judging them on their 80's appearance and style? Song's like Shout at the devil not heavy enough because it isn't death metal?Whether you like motley or not they are kickass live and have been kicking ass  for 30 years. If your going to ozzfest check them out you won't regret it. I'm looking forward to seeing everyband btw.
Quote 0 0
chilidog1980
I like Motley Crue alright. Listened to them back in the day. They just don't seem a good fit with Ozzfest.
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
i think this guy has never been to a ozzfest show before in his life hes a crue hair metal fan but he doesnt under stand the bands at ozzfest what so ever pyro does not make you metal it the effort you put in the show that counts and every band i've seen at ozzfest has given it thier all.i have a feeling alot of poser will show up just for the crue not true ozz fans 
Quote 0 0
Girlsgirlsgirls
I'm not as gay for Motley Crue as OP, but I'm still excited to see them. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread just generates hate because no real logic has been offered as to why they don't suck. In their defense I remember somebody on, I believe, VH1's "Heavy: The Story of Metal" say something along the lines of sure their concerts were fun, but if the music wasn't any good people wouldn't be talking about them still (I think it was Chuck Klosterman). True, they aren't amazing musicians, but Tommy Lee played drums while spinning upside down, so that's got to count for something. Also, even when they were poor they did make flash pots themselves using coffee cans and car batteries, L2 read a book (Just another gimmick to attract attention). As far as looking like chicks, it was really just part of that niche at the time, that was just a way to get noticed. When it comes to personifying metal? Definitely not "The Crue", but as far as having an interesting show, if they have kept any remnants of their past tours, I think it will definitely be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
(Putz on mick mars wig, stares at mirror for hourz)
Quote 0 0
kari2cats
I love motley crue..I stood right up front and mick mars played to me all night..I love all their songs. always have, always will. the special effects last year were awesome, and vinces voice was 100 percent that night.
Quote 0 0
Jeffsters
i love the crue.. they are a timeless classic.. don't want to see them though with our without their make up.. oooohh flames... who gives a shit.. i've seen them live before recently and i was not impressed.. you obvioulsy easily are.. fuck motley cruefest!  and fuck you !
Quote 0 0