Crazy_eyes
I couldn't find my cat this morning so I decided to wait a bit.  Still haven't found him.  Whenever a cat's sick and about to die they'll use thier last bit of energy to go somewhere else so the smell doesn't invite dangerous predators that might be able to hurt what they care about.  .  Now, I'm using my mom's computer because my nephew slammed my $450 laptop shut and broke the screen.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
No need for jealousy.  It did happen and there will be another show @ The Rail Club in Ft Worth this June.  I'll throw you on the guest list if you want.
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
you should book a show closer to me.... and put us on the guest list,  a place that allows an all ages show would be awesome!!.... my daughter always likes going too.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
TortureQueen wrote:

you should book a show closer to me.... and put us on the guest list,  a place that allows an all ages show would be awesome!!.... my daughter always likes going too.

You're Houston(ish) I think?
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
I hope your cat returns ok
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
He's back, sleeping on my couch.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Good news crazy!  I know what it's like to have a pet slip out.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
Crazy_eyes wrote:

TortureQueen wrote:

You're Houston(ish) I think?

no, my sister would be houstonish....  i'm north of austin.... killeen area
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I wouldn't be able to go see that show, but I could probably book a band to play Austin.
Quote 0 0