LOKISrevenge
  Black Dahlia Murder / All Shall Perish / Cannibis corpse  show is the same night as PRIMUS. BDM show 15$ Primus 40$.Saw BDM recently never saw Cannibis corpse.Saw Primus 19 years ago.The BDM  show in the hood.The Primus show has cheaper beer. Hmmmmmmmm Glad I got til October to think this one over
              Any input ????
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
my nephew is a huge Primus fan and he's waiting for the new album to be released before he buys tix
the original drummer is back so they are saying the new stuff is supposed to sound like Frizzle Fry

but with your metal heart, I would expect you to go to the BDM show
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

my nephew is a huge Primus fan and he's waiting for the new album to be released before he buys tix
the original drummer is back so they are saying the new stuff is supposed to sound like Frizzle Fry

but with your metal heart, I would expect you to go to the BDM show


Shit man..Hmmmmmm
Flip a coin or spin a beer bottle?

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Paper Rock Scissors?  :-\








does that even apply in this situation  ???
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Tiger479 wrote:

Paper Rock Scissors?  :-\








does that even apply in this situation  ???

You can apply paper-rock-scissors into any situation.  Even my shirt has paper-rock-scissors in it.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Well??
Still not sure on what gig?

I hear that some killer ass gigs are in the works right now! one being a Death Angel/Anthrax and Exodus tour?
Dunno for sure,im checking into this one!
Many more tours in the works,as in oldschool shit!! fingers crossed on a few that are just rumors right now..

Horns high motherfuckers!

Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Well??
Still not sure on what gig?

I hear that some killer ass gigs are in the works right now! one being a Death Angel/Anthrax and Exodus tour?
Dunno for sure,im checking into this one!
Many more tours in the works,as in oldschool shit!! fingers crossed on a few that are just rumors right now..

Horns high motherfuckers!
  lololololol still undecided.... hard to think now I'm going to amon amarth 2morrow!!! And ill be a s.o.b .they just announced another show on the same night that I'm already undecided...HELMET !!!!
      They just announced DREAM THEATRE & TRIVIUM  and BUSH / CHEVELLE / FILTER also
Hopefully I win a contest or two

oooooooh yeah BUCKETHEAD comein too but I'm gettin in free to that one

the m,ore I think about it the more I'm leaning towards the BDM show
Quote 0 0
Jayman
I wouldn't pick primus personally.  I saw them a few times, but ever since the fizzle fry tour I haven't enjoyed them as much. 
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
LOKISrevenge wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Well??
Still not sure on what gig?

I hear that some killer ass gigs are in the works right now! one being a Death Angel/Anthrax and Exodus tour?
Dunno for sure,im checking into this one!
Many more tours in the works,as in oldschool shit!! fingers crossed on a few that are just rumors right now..

Horns high motherfuckers!
   lololololol still undecided.... hard to think now I'm going to amon amarth 2morrow!!! And ill be a s.o.b .they just announced another show on the same night that I'm already undecided...HELMET !!!!
       They just announced DREAM THEATRE & TRIVIUM   and BUSH / CHEVELLE / FILTER also
Hopefully I win a contest or two

oooooooh yeah BUCKETHEAD comein too but I'm gettin in free to that one

the m,ore I think about it the more I'm leaning towards the BDM show


Right on!
Bring on the gigs here we wait! Little dry right now.

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Dry?  We're dry.  Haven't even had 1 inch of rain in the past 2 1/2 months.
Quote 0 0