Crazy_eyes Show full post »
Catzzz
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

and keep in mind, this is an 18 month tour.  ozzfest is only the first 6 dates.
maybe its going world wide?  and gnomez will be the king of ozzfest when it hits Auckland in january, 2011!!
hahahahha Alpine Valley = denied

maybe they aren't announcing the Alpine date yet because they don't want to split their market.  once we buy our tinley tix, suddenly Alpine tix go on sale the following week.
yes, I know... but a girl can dream.

and historically  =  the rest of the world denied!
no wayz fukk wisconsinz
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
Catzzz wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

maybe its going world wide?  and gnomez will be the king of ozzfest when it hits Auckland in january, 2011!!
hahahahha Alpine Valley = denied

maybe they aren't announcing the Alpine date yet because they don't want to split their market.  once we buy our tinley tix, suddenly Alpine tix go on sale the following week.
yes, I know... but a girl can dream.

and historically  =  the rest of the world denied!
no wayz fukk wisconsinz

Catzzzz....what da fuck do you have against Wisconsin??  are you a FIB?? don't you like cheese?? do you hate da Packers, Brewers, or da Bucks.....did Wisconsin do you wrong somewhere in the past??....wtf is it??

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
fukk y00z dont be supportinz a looserz town
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Catzzz wrote:

wisconson sux, they has Packers and Packerz sux Fudge Packers

man, I wish I could find these photos:

when I was working for the bands
we stopped in a diner on the road near Whitewater
and a sign over the door said,
"Visit our Fudge Factory!"

on our way out, the band went ahead of me
and dropped trou all together in the doorway
while I snapped a great picture of their buttholes
all lined up in a row

the owner didn't think it was very funny
and practically ran us off the property with a shotgun
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
take themz pix down nowz or suffer teh consaquences
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
yaz ahuh
Quote 0 0
eXile72
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Not everybody here is a true supporter of Ozzfest.  False supporters are the ones that think the worst of Ozzfest while true supporters always think positive no matter what.

I'm sure there are no down sides to blind optimism what so ever.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

Damn straight.....If Ozzy comes here on his "world tour" I' be the fucking happiest gnome alive
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Gnomez wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

Damn straight.....If Ozzy comes here on his "world tour" I' be the fucking happiest gnome alive

I like ya' dude.  You're never gonna go to Ozzfest, but you're not bitching in every post about it not coming to you.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
I'll make money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

I like ya' dude.  You're never gonna go to Ozzfest, but you're not bitching in every post about it not coming to you.

What the fuck do you mean I'll never see Ozzfest!!! Lol
In all seriousness I signed up to this board knowing full well that Ozzfest is a US based tour and knowing full well I'll be lucky if I ever go to Ozzfest once (if ever) in my lifetime.
I just hang on this board because I love Ozzy, and metal, and I get to enjoy the whole Ozzfest experience vicariously thru you lot.
One of my dreams in life was to see a concert overseas by one of my favouite bands and I got to see Maiden in Concord, USA in 2008 while I was on holiday (vacation - whatever you want to call it).
One day I want to go to Donnington/Monsters of Rock or Slane Castle....and one day I want to go to Ozzfest.
I'll get there yet, believe me, and I'll shout you a beer when I do
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Mantooth wrote:

You could sell your brain or your penis to make money as u don't seem to be using either if those....I just don't know if you'll get much for them?
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Gnomez wrote:

Mantooth wrote:

You could sell your brain or your penis to make money as u don't seem to be using either if those....I just don't know if you'll get much for them?
The shoe is on the hand that fits.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Or if your brain is in your penis you could sell it as a 2 for 1 deal? 

These silly little yellow smiley faces suck shit
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
so agree about the smilies, youd think they would come up with better emotes.  and the steelers rule, big ben and all. haha.
Quote 0 0