AlpineValleyGirl Show full post »
Deputy_Potatoes
clozzy wrote:

Deputy_Potatoes wrote:

Twitards are so stupid they don't even know their precious Jacob is a shapeshifter not a werewolf, I read all four books and it saws more than once that Jacob is not a werewolf, so that makes me laugh when people call him that.

OMFG...Baezhiclee y00z j00st ahdmeettid taht y00z ah Twi Tard
jeez, w00z elze haz reedz duh b00kz b00t y00z dumahzz.
I am not a twi tard, I read the books to impress a girl, it was like 5 years ago too.
Quote 0 0
clozzy
Deputy_Potatoes wrote:

clozzy wrote:

Deputy_Potatoes wrote:

Twitards are so stupid they don't even know their precious Jacob is a shapeshifter not a werewolf, I read all four books and it saws more than once that Jacob is not a werewolf, so that makes me laugh when people call him that.

OMFG...Baezhiclee y00z j00st ahdmeettid taht y00z ah Twi Tard
jeez, w00z elze haz reedz duh b00kz b00t y00z dumahzz.
I am not a twi tard, I read the books to impress a girl, it was like 5 years ago too.

uh-huh, so which team d00z y00z r00t faorz fagtard?
::sinister::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
::sinister::sinister
Quote 0 0
Anusecks
Deputy_Potatoes wrote:

I know, right! Bi-the-Way.. we are NOT stupid honey,
YOU are for calling us TARDS and then saying that YOU read the books!
Bi-the-Way.. how did you feel about the last chapter of Breaking Dawn?
GET HEAVY or GTFO BITCH!!
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Wtf? Twilight? Omfg! This is Ozzfest. Btw... It doesn't impress us girls when guys do that. We know when your trying 2 get a piece. At least most of us do. Personally seen part of the first 1 and got bored! It's a retarded series. Btw... Harry Potter is a helluva lot better than this series by far! Hell, CW has a vampire drama series better than this called... The Vampire Diaries. Btw.... I can deal with this crap! Buffy the Vampire Slayer is way bad@ss compared 2 alot of this crap! Note the series of Buffy not the movie. Btw... There is a new movie that mocks Twilight... called Vampires Suck. I think this would be a winner in my books! ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
MsCeeAngel wrote:

Wtf? Twilight? Omfg! This is Ozzfest. Btw... It doesn't impress us girls when guys do that. We know when your trying 2 get a piece. At least most of us do. Personally seen part of the first 1 and got bored! It's a retarded series. Btw... Harry Potter is a helluva lot better than this series by far! Hell, CW has a vampire drama series better than this called... The Vampire Diaries. Btw.... I can deal with this crap! Buffy the Vampire Slayer is way bad@ss compared 2 alot of this crap! Note the series of Buffy not the movie. Btw... There is a new movie that mocks Twilight... called Vampires Suck. I think this would be a winner in my books! ~Angel ;p
I was like 15, give me a break, at least I am not lying and saying I never read it because it sucks, I think it sucks but whatever, I do regret reading them.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Deputy_Potatoes wrote:

MsCeeAngel wrote:

I was like 15, give me a break, at least I am not lying and saying I never read it because it sucks, I think it sucks but whatever, I do regret reading them.

my neice says she threw her book down in disgust when she got to the part where the vampire went out into the sunlight and he SPARKLED.  I am so glad I don't know what that means.

all of this is making me kind of miss the zombie movies that were all over the place a year or two ago.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
what about a vampire tats part werewolf, but only on every other tuesday. the rest of he time, he's just unemployed  :-\
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Lmfao Now that's funny! I needed a good cheer me up!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
orly?
Quote 0 0