da_wizard
October 16th Eagles Ballroom Milwaukee.......SLAYER, MEGADETH, AND ANTHRAX
same night at The Rave in Milwaukee......BRING ME THE HORIZON / AUGUST BURNS RED
Emarosa, Polar Bear Club, This Is Hell

I don't know much about the bands playing at the rave except that some of the younger guys that I work with and their friends say that they will be an awesome show and they would see them over the Big Three....I was wondering what anyone out there knows about BMTH and ABR.

I can't imagine going to see a bunch of up and coming bands over the BIG THREE....what do you think?

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I think those kids need to be buried alive by Kerry King, Dave Mustane, and Scott Ian.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I think those kids need to be buried alive by Kerry King, Dave Mustane, and Scott Ian.

pretty much what I thought......when I'm told that these guys will out thrash Slayer.....I was like..." WTF are you smoking?"......some of these new generation metalheads don't have a clue.

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
da_wizard wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

pretty much what I thought......when I'm told that these guys will out thrash Slayer.....I was like..." WTF are you smoking?"......some of these new generation metalheads don't have a clue.

They aren't metalheads.  They're core faggots.  You go to the show they're talkin' about and you'll think you're at warped tour.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
The Big 3 on the 26th, hellz yeah
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
those kidz are crazy. i'm calling the cops.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
I'm going to go see Slayer and the gang.....and I'm thinking that whoever booked these two shows pretty much under one roof on the same night should have his head examined.....sounds like a riot in the making.......like putting EAST COAST  and WEST COAST rappers in the same venue and sit back and wait for the shots to be fired......it's been awhile since I've been in a fight , but that might change on Oct 16th.....especially if I get my drink on.....which depends if I end up being the driver that night......should be a night to remember

Quote 0 0
Nando
I can't fucking stand August Burns Red. The people that were saying that was going to be a good shows are nothing but a bunch of "hardcore" pussies. I don't know why some people even consider them metal, especially when they have a big scene kid following. The Big 3 show sounds like it's going to be freaking amazing. I sawAmerican Carnage at the Long Beach arena and thought that was bad ass. Now throw Anthrax with Joey in the mix... too bad I can't make it cause I'll be back in norcal for school at the time 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
zfw
I'm going to the Slayer / Megadeth show. I didn't know that that other show was the same night there at the other venue. Metalheads vs. Core kids....no contest.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
still kinda pouting about missing this show last month at the UIC Pavillion, except it was Slayer/Megadeth/Testament.  it was three days after ozzfest and three days before rush and my boss was already having conniptions about me being gone the two days.

never been to the Rave or Eagle Ballroom but I hear its a lot like Metro in Chicago.  I've heard the neighborhood is kinda creepy near there, too.  but having two shows at the same time?  it sounds like bad things waiting to happen.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
The fact is, anybody that prefers those shitty bands over Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax don't have an opinion.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
this one time at the VIPER room me and kerri king bangged out sum random chiks in the bathroom.............HAIL SLAYER!!
Quote 0 0