laurjohn2 Show full post »
da_wizard

that remote viewing shit is fucking insane.....I saw a show about it a few years back and this guy did a presentation on how it works......this dude drew a map from imagines in his head and he was dead fucking on with everything he drew , bridges , landmarks, waterways.....everything.....the weird thing was that he' never been to the place before....it was pretty hard for me to grasp how the hell he was able to do that.....like he was able to leave his physical body and go for a walk.....wtf.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
da_wizard wrote:

that remote viewing shit is fucking insane.....I saw a show about it a few years back and this guy did a presentation on how it works......this dude drew a map from imagines in his head and he was dead fucking on with everything he drew , bridges , landmarks, waterways.....everything.....the weird thing was that he' never been to the place before....it was pretty hard for me to grasp how the hell he was able to do that.....like he was able to leave his physical body and go for a walk.....wtf.

I used to be able to do that kind of thing.  I could astral plain good but was lousy at astral projection.
but I can still hear what people are thinking if I can make good eye contact with them.  and very rarely, I can make people hear and/or say what I am thinking.  it all depends on how toxic I am at the time.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
censored

Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
I was hoping for Shenker when I saw this... damn...
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
laurjohn2 wrote:

Roger Marsh of UFO Examiner reports that "a triangle UFO flying higher than any conventional aircraft" was spotted during Ozzy Osbourne's performance at the Ozzfest 2010 kick-off concert on Saturday, August 14 in Devore, California. "The shape was triangular with rounded tips," one concert-goer was quoted as saying, according testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness-reporting database. "The color of the craft was a pale gray. The middle looking on edgewise was slightly rounded and thicker in the middle, which held three round lights in a line strobe-like. Colors were green, yellow and pinkish purple. The lights were like a strobe that blinked and flashed 3-5 times before it disappeared behind a tree that it fit behind."

i guess even aliens like metal.  they're probably dont get any good shows on mars.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
(txt eerie von)
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
(txt myself) i have no life.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
I guess this answers the "who traveled the farthest for Ozzfest 2010" discussion
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

I guess this answers the "who traveled the farthest for Ozzfest 2010" discussion
Indeed......

Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

LOL yeah thats true.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

LOL yeah thats true.

Haha
Quote 0 0