Catzzz
Meet Moonbabziez goes to Vegas and wins Millions, then go to LA to see Ozzfest then bonez on Venice Beach

http://blog.exstazjianjsadian.com/
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
da Catzz must have some good shit packed in da bong tonight......lol......keep dreaming Catzz.....oh by the way , you forgot one thing......the Steelers win da Superbowl  ....lol    thats a fucking pipe dream

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
shit 7th is this year deal wif our defence and Wallace beeeitchez

rothislisburger didnt make the steelers.... deal wif our 2nd year niggaz heez gonna bust out like gangsterz
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
we'll just hafta see how the season plays out......I'm thinking that the Saints have a good chance of repeating.....and for some reason I think that the Chargers might be in the big dance this year......the Pack will have a good year , but not good enough.....still a few pieces away from making a run.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
da_wizard wrote:

we'll just hafta see how the season plays out......I'm thinking that the Saints have a good chance of repeating.....and for some reason I think that the Chargers might be in the big dance this year......the Pack will have a good year , but not good enough.....still a few pieces away from making a run.
Chargers pfft cinderellas maybe
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
moonababziez got it goin onz though, sheez hawtest chick at ozzyfest.com
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
does coke with DANZIG backstage before ah 5 state killing spree....with jazz-zae, weez be like bonnie n clyde or sum shit.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
thats a good ones, y00z be on Americaz Most Wantedz
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Catzzz wrote:

Meet Moonbabziez and Gnomez, goes to Vegas and watch them both wins Millions, then go to LA to see Ozzfest then takez photoz of Moonbaby and Gnomez boning hard out on Venice Beach

Hey Catz I likez your fantasy but no pictures of me in action ok?
Quote 0 0