auntnace
I have a question on the unholy package.  Do we get to meet ozzy with this package or not.  I would love to get married at ozzfest but only if he would be there at the price that it will cost.  How would I find out.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
No that packages does not include meeting Ozzy. The Meet & Greet package is the only one where you can meet Ozzy.
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Is it possible to do both?? or would there be a time coflict between the meet and greet time and the wedding cerimony.  What kind of seats come with either package?
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Yes, it would be possible to do both packages
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Man it would have been nice to do the wedding package 3 years ago when I took the plunge.  That would have saved some dough, but I doubt mine and my wife's families would enjoy Ozzfest lol.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
LOL MattSabbath. that would have made things much cheaper for you. less mouths to feed, and they' be buying their own drinks. ha ha!!! ). i think Ozzy should honor anyone getting married at least for a minute, you know, a hug for the bride and handshake (and probable word of wisdom) for the groom.

MattSabbath13 wrote:

Man it would have been nice to do the wedding package 3 years ago when I took the plunge.  That would have saved some dough, but I doubt mine and my wife's families would enjoy Ozzfest lol.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
f_darkbladeus wrote:

LOL MattSabbath. that would have made things much cheaper for you. less mouths to feed, and they' be buying their own drinks. ha ha!!! ). i think Ozzy should honor anyone getting married at least for a minute, you know, a hug for the bride and handshake (and probable word of wisdom) for the groom.

MattSabbath13 wrote:

Agreed
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
electriarnationx
I have a question about the Unholy Matrimony package.  I want to purchase the PA one but I can't find the website to actually purchase it.  I have looked all over ticketmaster and livenation.com and ozzfest.com and i can't find any actual place to purchase it.  can you please send me the link?  thanks!
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
MattSabbath13 wrote:

It's pretty killer that getting married at Ozzfest ends up being cheaper than getting married on your own.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

It's pretty killer that getting married at Ozzfest ends up being cheaper than getting married on your own.

Is anyone getting married in San Bernadino?
---
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
From the News page item:

"While the Unholy Matrimony Package options have already been sold for the California, Connecticut and New Jersey shows, the Tuesday, Aug 17 at the First Midwest Bank Amp. in Chicago, IL, Thurs, Aug 19 at the First Niagara Pavilion in Pittsburgh, PA and Tue, Aug 24 at the Comcast Center in Boston, MA remain available."
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

From the News page item:

"While the Unholy Matrimony Package options have already been sold for the California, Connecticut and New Jersey shows, the Tuesday, Aug 17 at the First Midwest Bank Amp. in Chicago, IL, Thurs, Aug 19 at the First Niagara Pavilion in Pittsburgh, PA and Tue, Aug 24 at the Comcast Center in Boston, MA remain available."

awww! very cool that will be awesome. thx Wiz.

btw, just listened to The Wizard tonight. God it flashed me back to the day. What a great song. You know?
---
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Absolutely one of my favorite Sabbath tunes
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
awww  :-[  nobody got married at the tinley show
we saw it on the set list but never saw it happen
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0