AlpineValleyGirl Show full post »
A_C
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

      and then there's the Hidden User

22 Guests, 4 Users (1 Hidden)

Guest  07:11:09 PM Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Spam - bots and tracker - bots. They really are most if not all of the guest action on most boards. I use measures to keep then off of the one I run, but most webmasters let them run wild and sign up because it makes their boards look more active and they can get higher ratings for negotiating advertiser payouts. Again, I don't care about the payout value so I have measures in place to stop them.



Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
A_C wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

      and then there's the Hidden User

22 Guests, 4 Users (1 Hidden)

Guest  07:11:09 PM Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Spam - bots and tracker - bots. They really are most if not all of the guest action on most boards. I use measures to keep then off of the one I run, but most webmasters let them run wild and sign up because it makes their boards look more active and they can get higher ratings for negotiating advertiser payouts. Again, I don't care about the payout value so I have measures in place to stop them.

I Noticed The "Guest  07:11:09 PM Nothing, or nothing you can see..." Thing As Well & Posted It Here B4 AVG!
It Was Clearly NOT Me OR Anything Coming From MY End Period. In Fact, It Was The Only Thing NOT Clickable!
(I Know WHAT You're Trying To Do, But I DON'T Know Why It's MOSTLY Directed Torwards Me?)

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
THAT particular post was not directly referring to you.  it was almost two months ago.

more recently, though, I did refer to the hidden user being you
because you were posting repeatedly but your name was not on the users list
so obviously it was you, hiding your identity, like it really matters.

and if you know what I'm trying to do, let me know cuz I have no idea what I'm doing
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Why the fuck do you want to hide the fact you are logged on as a user anyway?
Like woopdy shit
I've seen in the "profile set up" how to hide myself but why would I?
I like logging on and seeing who else is on line and sending them a PM to say howdy if I feel like it
Plus if I see some weirdo like Stevie is on line I can log on and give him a wind up or if I see TQ is on line I can talk durtee to her
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
ooooo....dirty talk
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Gnomez wrote:

Why the fuck do you want to hide the fact you are logged on as a user anyway?
Like woopdy shit
I've seen in the "profile set up" how to hide myself but why would I?
I like logging on and seeing who else is on line and sending them a PM to say howdy if I feel like it
Plus if I see some weirdo like Stevie is on line I can log on and give him a wind up or if I see TQ is on line I can talk durtee to her

Because Of PPL Like Franky_Boy/Frankie_Boi, 01gt And Whatnot....I H8 To Battle, But WILL DO SO If I Must!
(Mostly I RLY H8 Cloners Or PPL That Attack You Simply Because You Have Unique Tastes In Music!)
Why Is It That You Two DON'T Have A Myspace, Huh? I ANSWER OTHERS QUESTIONS, But No One Answers Mine?
Oh & If You Say It's None Of My Bussiness, Then How Is My Not Being Seen Any Of Yours...Think About THAT!

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
WTF is up with this...most of the time it says
"GUEST Viewing the topic...."

What is this guy doing?


Guest         08:39:37 PM         Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
and what the hell is this one up to?

Guest  09:47:52 PM Printing the topic "Orange juice vs. Apple juice ".
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

and what the hell is this one up to?

Guest  09:47:52 PM Printing the topic "Orange juice vs. Apple juice ".

lol, wtf, and we thought we didn't have lives, why would you print random shit like that, really....
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I often wonder if it's Wiz, printing off old old threads (in order to keep a hard copy) before permanently deleting them as often they are quite old threads.
When I see a guest viewing/printing an old thread I like to bump it...just to piss them off.
Old threads shouldn't be deleted.....they're our history!!!!
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
okay just saw this one;


Guest  09:37:47 PM Printing the topic "Word Associaition Thread".


all 472 pages???  boy are we in trouble now!
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0