MattSabbath13 Show full post »
MattSabbath13
HUNGEROFTHEUNDEAD wrote:

I saw Halen 2x a couple yrs ago with this exact line up and they were AEWSOME!  No need to worry, they arent Axl Rose, Micahel Shenker or Blackie Lawless LOL

MattSabbath, you actually thought Megadeth's set was "good"????  I blew it off because I thought it was AWFUL
and I cant stand volbeat or lacuna coil. Talk about a tour that needed better bands.

and for the record, the gigantour forum SUCKS!  I asked one simple question "Is anyone else getting tired of hearing Megadeth play the SAME songs on every tour?" and those pussies deleted it!   God forbid Dave reads that some one there isnt kissing his ass and worshipping every fart he makes on stage.  LAME LAME LAME
This is what I get for supporting him since 1985 

That's actually the first time I have seen Megadeth live so yeah I did like it.  They nailed it at the New York show atleast.  And I don't see how they could have played the same stuff everytime since they played 5 new songs from Thirteen.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Glad I saw them when I did!  They have been playing a solid 24 song set.  That's not easy especially for their age.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
minime
just seen them about 2 weeks ago.....they band  looked great..played a great set was my 3rd time seeing them
first time without Michael Anthony.....but Wolfgang did a pretty good job on Bass tho
Quote 0 0