davie_lee Show full post »
Crazy_eyes
Texas hardly ever freezes.  Even though we did have a few days in the 10's in early Feb which REALLY sucked.  Though I wouldn't mind doin' some Summer skiin' south of the equator.
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Yeah, all the wemon in my family wear Crocs. But then again, Crocs also come outta the water near our local Retirement villiage...creepy!

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
We don't have alligators or crocs in NZ Stevie so you're quite safe
So are Van Halen rumoured to be touring next year?
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

Yeah, all the wemon in my family wear Crocs. But then again, Crocs also come outta the water near our local Retirement villiage...creepy!

Your (wemon) go barefoot in them hills kid...
Creepy is right!...as in them (wemon)

Dear god.Ehhh

Quote 0 0
adler_troll2
SHUT THE FUCK UP RITE NOW STEVENSTRONG!!!!
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
fuck you axl fag!! please take me back axl blah blah blah axl is the main main man derp derp derp fucking hair band queer yo momma eats wesley snipes black cock for breakfast at the trailer park derp derp bitch!!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Hey Stevie - you and Adler Troll and Davie Lee should get together sometime.....you're all fucking fruit loops
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
It's Chip the dog & Cookie crook, Cookie Crisp is what they took. Sweet little nuttets you can't dismiss, gotta get me some C is for Cookie & is good enough for me. Oh Cookie, Cookie, Cookie starts with C. In order to get Lucky, I just gotta have my snap, crackle & pops! Can't get enough of that Golden Crisp! Dig'em...they're grrreat!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER wrote:

It's Chip the dog & Cookie crook, Cookie Crisp is what they took. Sweet little nuttets you can't dismiss, gotta get me some C is for Cookie & is good enough for me. Oh Cookie, Cookie, Cookie starts with C. In order to get Lucky, I just gotta have my snap, crackle & pops! Can't get enough of that Golden Crisp! Dig'em...they're grrreat!

Got Help yet kid??
Fat boy needs a Feed Bag!

Quote 0 0