Montserratt
bought vip tickets for the ozzfest and my show is tomorrow. i have not recieved the email with the instructions about the backstage tour or the vip lounge. i dont think ill recieve the email at this point. can anyone PLEASE tell me what that email says? im i going to recieve a pass or something to show im VIP? please help out . my show is tomorrow!
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Montserratt wrote:

bought vip tickets for the ozzfest and my show is tomorrow. i have not recieved the email with the instructions about the backstage tour or the vip lounge. i dont think ill recieve the email at this point. can anyone PLEASE tell me what that email says? im i going to recieve a pass or something to show im VIP? please help out . my show is tomorrow!

You should contact Live Nation or Ticketmaster.com customer service based on which one you purchased from.

The basics of the instructions are check in at the VIP Bar and schedule you Backstage Tour. The Tours happen between noon and 3pm. If you want to take advantage of the VIP Early Venue Access meet at the main gate at 11:30 am. I hope that helps for now
Quote 0 0