whiteassmatt
Just wondering how many people would actually read a book about Ozzfest. I am a vet of Ozzfest (going on my 11th year). And it came into discussion in one of my classes. I have been thinking about it alot. But before I start going throught the copywrites and shit. I was wondering how many people would actually read it? Try not to be too judge mental of the idea, its not very well worked out in my head yet. I'm just throwing around an idea.
http://www.myspace.com/whiteassrecords
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
yeah... i probably wouldn't read it
Quote 0 0
Ozzette_68
lol

Quote 0 0
Latsirc
A book on Ozzfest?... I don't think it would work... Your better off making a documentary...
Quote 0 0
whiteassmatt
its been done!
Quote 0 0
Latsirc
Well, that goes to show how much I would know or care for a documentary (or book in this case) on Ozzfest, lol... But hey, if writing a book on Ozzfest is something you want to do, go for it...
Quote 0 0
travisey666
Readings not really my thing sry
Quote 0 0
Maddening_Disdain
That would be one boring ass book.
Quote 0 0
democrat
sweet idea.
April 29 - Lamb of God, AILD, Bodom, etc
Quote 0 0
ozzfan
im still in school, so id get it,then id do a book report on it id get a A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
93% of teenagers listen to rap.if your one of the 7% that still listens to good music,put this as your signiture
Quote 0 0
byebye
Ozzy should write a book, only the catch will be, he has to write it the same way he talks. It'd be hillarious.
Quote 0 0
Crozzy
Ozzy has a movie coming out...sometime about his life from 18-35 years old.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
Quote 0 0
AllThatRots
Quote:

Books are for nerds!

Nerds and prisoners...
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
If anyone writes a book it should be our FirstOzzyFan
Quote 0 0
jimbob232
Quote:
If anyone writes a book it should be our FirstOzzyFan